Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates (54704 Views)

Is It Better To Send Cvs In Pdf Or Word Format? / Nigerian Graduate Who Shared CVs In UK Subway Now Hiring (Photo) / SPEMFFA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Is Still Calling For Cvs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Dblack: 12:36am On Jul 22, 2013
Enterprise bank is calling for CV from fresh graduates with minimum of second class lower degree, 5'O' level credit (maths and english inclusive) and nust not be more than 27 years. Kindly send cV to hcmservicecentre@entbankng.com on or before july 26th, 2013

http://web.entbankng.com/Enterprise/Careers.aspx?Value=1

3 Likes

Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by omidan21: 1:04am On Jul 22, 2013
Dblack: Enterprise bank is calling for CV from fresh graduates with minimum of second class lower degree, 5'O' level credit (maths and english inclusive) and nust not be more than 27yrs. Kindly send cV to hcmservicecentre@entbakng.com on or before july 26th, 2013

U missed something out dere it should be hcmservicecentre@entbankng.com. You omitted the letter n for bank initially. God bless for posting dis up.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Benissues(m): 7:39am On Jul 22, 2013
FG appoints Citigroup, Vetiva to manage sale of Enterprise Bank
on July 19, 2013 at 12:09 am in Business
By MICHAEL EBOH with Agency Report
The Federal Government has commenced the sale of the AMCON-owned banks, with the appointment of Citigroup and Vetiva Capital to manage the sale of one of the banks — Enterprise Bank Limited.
In an interview, Mr. Mustapha Chike-Obi, Chief Executive Officer, AMCON, said Citigroup and Vetiva will manage the 100 per cent sale of the bank, while the sale of the other two — Mainstreet Bank Limited and Keystone Bank — will hold in the next couple of weeks.
He said the appointment is a reflection of the fact that AMCON is on track with its timeline to complete the sale of all three banks by the third quarter of next year.
Afribank, Spring Bank and Bank PHB, where nationalised in 2011 when they failed to find new investors before a recapitalisation deadline.
AMCON then recapitalised the three banks and changed their names to Mainstreet, Enterprise Bank and Keystone Bank, respectively.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/fg-appoints-citigroup-vetiva-to-manage-sale-of-enterprise-bank/
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Aafulenu(f): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2013
Why should a bank that is onsale be recruiting?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2013
Go not there!
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2013
smartchoice: Go not there!
What wld it cost u to apply first Or leave others to try?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Blaize19: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2013
Why should they be recruiting?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2013
Alora lord:
What wld it cost u to apply first Or leave others to try?
do you just apply for any available vacancy?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by omenpetrol: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2013
Blaize19: Why should they be recruiting?
ask Google.com
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by MackyO(f): 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hi palz,if u r interestd den just aply. It wunt cost u anyfin.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by modupewealth: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tried sendin my c.v 2 d e.mail as regards enterprise bank vacancy,its not goin 2ru.is any1 xperiencing dis 2?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by qoonlay(m): 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
D fact dat dey r bn sold doesn't minute dey r goin oit of biz! Dey had to b sold by amcon @ one point, besides I heard its bn bot over by some southafrican investors, pls dose dat r gonna apply pls do, wish everyone the best.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by sweetuju(f): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pl hus I got an email from enterprise in reply to my cv submission but d funny part is I can't download d attachment. Dunno wats on it. Anyone wit an idea of d content? Tanks
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by delfol: 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
That's a good question which I can clarify. So far its not a top management appointment. Also even its in the process of being sold, the company should still be operating as a going concern
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by vyct0rya: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
@ sweetuju, when did u apply plus was it only your cv u submitted or u attached a cover letter too.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by FirstPrinciple(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by sweetuju(f): 7:52am On Jul 24, 2013
vyct0rya: @ sweetuju, when did u apply plus was it only your cv u submitted or u attached a cover letter too.
. I submitted only my Cv
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by JstBrave(f): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2013
sweetuju: Pl hus I got an email from enterprise in reply to my cv submission but d funny part is I can't download d attachment. Dunno wats on it. Anyone wit an idea of d content? Tanks

Please, wen did u apply? Plus, was it only an attachment dey sent 2u?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2013
smartchoice:
do you just apply for any available vacancy?
Do u need to consult a prophet before u do? What wld it cost u Did they ask u to pay a kobo? That a company or organisation is being sold means it wld collapse My guy,chop rice,leave stone!
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by sweetrie(f): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
sweetuju: Pl hus I got an email from enterprise in reply to my cv submission but d funny part is I can't download d attachment. Dunno wats on it. Anyone wit an idea of d content? Tanks
I got an email too but can't download the contents as well..
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by amadice(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
Sweetuju and sweetries...were ar u both based....cos i applied in d south east after some month i got a call asking me to submit via dere email he sent to me...wanna knw if its gonna be in batches or zone tanks.....
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Jhappy(f): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
Can HND with lower credit apply?
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by sweetrie(f): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
amadice: Sweetuju and sweetries...were ar u both based....cos i applied in d south east after some month i got a call asking me to submit via dere email he sent to me...wanna knw if its gonna be in batches or zone tanks.....
am based in Lagos, submitted it recently and I don't even knw wot to do wit d email because the attachment is not downloading
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by wezzyjasified(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
sweetrie: am based in Lagos, submitted it recently and I don't even knw wot to do wit d email because the attachment is not downloading
Dnt try download it,just open it that if ur fone can do dat.ve received msgs like dat b4.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by toyosijoshua: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
I didn't get any acknowledgement reply from them..Is it just me??
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by JstBrave(f): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
toyosijoshua: I didn't get any acknowledgement reply from them..Is it just me??

I didnt get too o
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by sweetuju(f): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
wezzy_jasified:
Dnt try download it,just open it that if ur fone can do dat.ve received msgs like dat b4.
. I am using a blackberry. I can't open it wif it. And I tried opeing it wif my andriod same response and wit a system. I just hope its nutin to worry about

1 Like

Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by sweetuju(f): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
amadice: Sweetuju and sweetries...were ar u both based....cos i applied in d south east after some month i got a call asking me to submit via dere email he sent to me...wanna knw if its gonna be in batches or zone tanks.....
I am based in PH. And I just submitted recently
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by vyct0rya: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
JstBrave:

I didnt get too o

Same here, applied 2 days ago
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Honiepie24: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
What email did you submit to?pls respond asap.
Re: Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates by Warlord3000(m): 5:21am On Jul 25, 2013
sweetrie: I got an email too but can't download the contents as well..

Same here oo..

Infact it was like 3 messages.. :one directly from the HCM and the other two from personalize e-mail addy of their staffs..

Winmail.dat file attachment.. Sucks...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview / Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program / Salary For Arik Air Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.