Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Article Writers/re-writers Needed Urgently - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Article Writers/re-writers Needed Urgently (548 Views)

Super Article Writers Needed.. / Good Article Writers Needed / Need Article Re-writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article Writers/re-writers Needed Urgently by Chidismart: 5:53am On Jul 22, 2013
I need 2-3 good article writers on freelance basis. You must be very good and experienced. You must do a test article which will be compensated for if you are good. You must have computer and 24 hrs internet connection. You must have skype address and should be ready to start immediately. Contact me through ogeclara1@gmail.com. The pay is 250 naira for 600 words. Don't contact me if you don't agree with the terms. You should be able and available to write at least 5 articles in a day .Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Benefit Of Writing For Writerstab / Female Content Developer Is Needed! / Help!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.