Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Do You Wish To Marry A Woman/man Like Your Dad Or Mum? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Wish To Marry A Woman/man Like Your Dad Or Mum? (785 Views)

Should I Tell My Dad Or Not? / Who Do You Like Most: Your Dad Or Your Mum? / Dad Or Mum: Who Do You Love Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Wish To Marry A Woman/man Like Your Dad Or Mum? by Donmichaelz(m): 7:25am On Jul 22, 2013
It was at a friends house yesterday where is parent where celebrating 50 anivarsary when the dad came to talk about their success,trials,adventure he and his wife went through he added by saying "I PRAY ALL MY SON's MARRY A WOMAN LIKE THEIR MOTHER" it didn't end there,when the Mum came for her speech she said "I PRAY aLL MY DAUGHTERS MARRY A MAN like their FATHER". When the father said his the boys didn't realy shout amen,but when the mim said hers all the daughters shouted amen(their father is rich am not suprised).when I asked my friend if he would like marrying a girl like his mum he said No.It is one thing to be a mother and another thiing to be a wife,she was a good wife to my dad cos they almost av the same likes and dislikes,if i marry some one like her the marriage will nt work out..

As for Me I don't want to marry a girl like my mum cos I no like Wahala smiley what about you?
Re: Do You Wish To Marry A Woman/man Like Your Dad Or Mum? by Donmichaelz(m): 7:29am On Jul 22, 2013
Re: Do You Wish To Marry A Woman/man Like Your Dad Or Mum? by nenergy(m): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2013
Absolutely! My mum has the kindness heart in the whole world. Kindness, understanding, consideration and loyalty, what more can i ask from a wife?
Re: Do You Wish To Marry A Woman/man Like Your Dad Or Mum? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2013
I love my dad but I won't marry a man like him....
Re: Do You Wish To Marry A Woman/man Like Your Dad Or Mum? by penny01502: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
I pray not to marry a woman like my mother, else i wanna die young
Re: Do You Wish To Marry A Woman/man Like Your Dad Or Mum? by mgbeketoto: 3:00am On Jul 24, 2013
No way!
Christian HYPOCRITES.
I can only marry someone like MY FREE-THINKING SELF! cool
With the UTMOST cognitive SOPHISTRY! kiss
Re: Do You Wish To Marry A Woman/man Like Your Dad Or Mum? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2013
Unfortunately I lost my both parents why still very young.I think I can use my grandparents replace them. yes I which I could marry a woman like her.She will use her money to cook food will nt eat until my Old Man comes back from Farm.My grand Papa had one problem on his side,he fine it difficult to give u School fees.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry A Woman/man Like Your Dad Or Mum? by sexymoma(f): 11:19am On Jul 24, 2013
I pray not to have a neighbor like ma dad talk less of hubby.
But if yu ask me a million times i would pray, fast and search for a man like ma mum.
she is an angel.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry A Woman/man Like Your Dad Or Mum? by Nomski0(f): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2013
I dont mind marrying a man with my dad's character. I'd even consider myself lucky to find a guy like that.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry A Woman/man Like Your Dad Or Mum? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
I don't pray to marry anyone like both of dem... They are perfect for each other but not for me.. I cnt stand mum's overcrictism neither can I stand Dad's initial gra-gra... I love dem to bits as my parents. grin
Re: Do You Wish To Marry A Woman/man Like Your Dad Or Mum? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
A qualified no!!! shocked
Re: Do You Wish To Marry A Woman/man Like Your Dad Or Mum? by Celyt(f): 2:55am On Jul 25, 2013
Its a no no for me (both of them), but doesn't mean i love them any less.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry A Woman/man Like Your Dad Or Mum? by alandavid(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2013
In my side also no no . but i love to much with my mom and dad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
momsouq moms in dubai
Re: Do You Wish To Marry A Woman/man Like Your Dad Or Mum? by Emmyk(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
More qualities from mum, few from dad, and other few that I like.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry A Woman/man Like Your Dad Or Mum? by OmoAlata1(f): 12:29am On Jul 27, 2013
I pray to marry a man who fits my aurora. My parents aurora fitted each other.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Tell Me About Continuous Menstral Discharge Of Blood For Longtime / Meet 14yrs Old Ali Hussain, The Boy With The Body Of A 110-year-old Manau / Family Matter!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.