Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,830 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Who Would You Choose As A Role Model And Why. Support Your Answer Wif A Picture. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Would You Choose As A Role Model And Why. Support Your Answer Wif A Picture. (591 Views)

Michelle Obama Blasted For Calling Beyonce A 'role Model' (photos) / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife / Linda Ikeji Is A Gossiper & Not A Role Model - Toke Makinwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Choose As A Role Model And Why. Support Your Answer Wif A Picture. by Richbee(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2013
I'd love to play a little game. From people of all time, who would you choose as a role model. Not necessarily a celeb. You choose one, tell us why and then you support your answer with a picture.

For me its benjamin solomon carson. (Ben carson)
He taught me to believe in myself regardless of what the the public says.

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant For Her 21-year Old Fiance... Unveils Baby Bump - See M / Michelle Obama Becomes U.s First Lady To Release Hip-hop Album / Psquare And Wizkid Nominated For 2013 MTV Europe Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.