Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls (724 Views)

Nairalanders Who Is Your Favorite Moderator Or Moderators / Attention Of Either Administrator or Super Moderator or Moderators . . . / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by websitedomainer: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
Help!!! Urgent Request!, I do not know where to post this, i need help urgently, specifically a paypal and namecheap.com request.
Basically it involves sending a paypal invoice to my company from your paypal account, only verified paypal holders can do this, and the money will be sent into your account, all you have to do is to open a name cheap account with the email and other details i will provide you with, after which you will then send me the username and password of the name cheap account.
I will cover the paypal processing fees, i need this done every week....i dont mind if you will charge for this.
It shouldn't be more than 10% of the money needed to be transacted.
Please only moderators or nairaland old members that use verified paypal accounts should reply me......i need this done urgently in an hour.
Regards and thanks in advance.

------Oguogua, mrs chima, ijebabe, sexkills....and co ( you know yourselves).....Please Reply me.
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by websitedomainer: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by websitedomainer: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Are the moderators online please reply.
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by websitedomainer: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
Old members please reply
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by websitedomainer: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
I need an urgent reply.
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by websitedomainer: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ogugua where are you?
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by r231(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
what are you trying to do sir
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by websitedomainer: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
R231 PLEASE REPLY
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by websitedomainer: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
r231: what are you trying to do sir

Actually am female, i need to someone with a verified paypal account,preferrably an old member or moderator, to send an paypal invoice to the company i work with... this person will help me fund the amount transacted to a name cheap account.
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by websitedomainer: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
I was trying to do it myself, but my credit card is not accepted on namecheap.
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by websitedomainer: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
I need it urgently, on weekly basics.
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by r231(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
websitedomainer:

Actually am female, i need to someone with a verified paypal account,preferrably an old member or moderator, to send an paypal invoice to the company i work with... this person will help me fund the amount transacted to a name cheap account.

basically you are trying to make a payment right

send me a pm
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by websitedomainer: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
My sponsor will cover paypal fees.
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by websitedomainer: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
r231:

send me a pm

I have sent you a pm.
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by websitedomainer: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
r231:

send me a pm

Not a payment, but rather adding funds of the money transacted to your paypal account to the namecheap.
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by r231(m): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
websitedomainer:

Not a payment, but rather adding funds of the money transacted to your paypal account to the namecheap.

I am lost...

well i have mailed you
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by websitedomainer: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
r231:

send me a pm

Please check your pm...i am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by r231(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
websitedomainer:
Please check your pm...i am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

replied
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by websitedomainer: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
r231:

I am lost...

well i have mailed you
I have seen it, please check your email.
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by websitedomainer: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
My sponsor's time is 6pm now, please i need a conclusion before 9pm.
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by websitedomainer: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
r231:

replied

OMG!...Thank you very much for coming to my rescue today, you just saved my life.
You are so kind and was quick to this favor...if you weren't mortal man...i would have thought i encountered christ today.
Once again thanks alot...i hope to hear from you tomorrow. Regards.
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by r231(m): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
websitedomainer:

OMG!...Thank you very much for coming to my rescue today, you just saved my life.
You are so kind and was quick to this favor...if you weren't mortal man...i would have thought i encountered christ today.
Once again thanks alot...i hope to hear from you tomorrow. Regards.

You welcome
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by websitedomainer: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2013
r231:

You welcome
Gudmorning sir, hope you are good?.. anyways just incase you pop up here on nairaland before checking your email, please check your mail, am seriously behind delivery time. Have a great day...will be waiting to here from you.
My Recipient time is 1.47pm now, i need to conclude and send a feedback in less than 2 hours.Regards.
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by Gboliwe: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by Idowuogbo(f): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm x 2
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmx3.

E sure say na webmaster thing una two dey do? Abi something else don enter. R123. Take am easy o! I dey watch you.

No ban me o, na joke I dey joke
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by websitedomainer: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2013
And finally... am suppose to have done this yesterday.........@r231 thank you very much for everything... i will get back to you soon. Your are more than a rare gem. God bless.
@Idowuogbo, Gboliwe, Chillisauce... angry these women eh....... lipsrsealed ....hahaha, lmao.
Re: Nairaland Forum Moderators Attention, Moderator Or Old Members Replies Only Pls by websitedomainer: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
r231:

You welcome

Hi, please check your email.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Female Student Found Dead In A Lagos Hotel / . / Liberia All 25,000 Students Failed University Admission Examinations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.