Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Sule & His Father - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sule & His Father (1009 Views)

You Beat Up A Boy And His Father Appear Like This What Will You Do? / Who Remember When We Were Young And You Will Be Like Sule Lets Yab Each Other / When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sule & His Father by giggleout: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sule's father took his little son (Sule) for a walk around the local cemetery.

Pausing before one gravestone, he said, "There lies a very honest man. He died owing me N50,000 but he struggled to the end to pay some off his debts and if anyone has gone to Heaven, he has."

They walked on a bit farther and then came to another grave.

The old man pointed to the gravestone and said, "Now, there's a different type of man altogether. He owed me N60,000 and he died without ever trying to pay me back. If anyone has gone to Hell, he has."

Sule thought for a while and then said, "You know, Dad, you are very lucky."

"Why"? asked his father in surprise.

"Well, whichever place you go to, you'll have some money waiting when you get there!"

...for more jokes, visit www.giggleout.com
don't forget to give us a facebook like
Re: Sule & His Father by flexeey: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
boring
Re: Sule & His Father by Eduvine(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
flexeey: boring
Appreciate good thing for once.

1 Like

Re: Sule & His Father by giggleout: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
Thanks Eduvine

(1) (Reply)

Touching Story Of My Girlfriend :( / Alert!!!my People Be Very Careful These Days... / International law allow Western Nigeria army power to bomb their enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.