Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Naked Student Found In Ebonyi State University Female Hostel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naked Student Found In Ebonyi State University Female Hostel (1566 Views)

Missing ABU-Zaria Student Found Dead - Babangida Ruma / Cameroonian University Student Found Dead In Bush After Being Raped (pics) / 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naked Student Found In Ebonyi State University Female Hostel by abdulrey(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lifeless body of female scholar of Ebonyi State
University, Abakaliki, Miss Miracle Eze was discovered
nakéd in her hostel room at the Ishieke campus of the
organisation. The deceased, who was in her second year in the
Department of Mass Communication, hailed from
Nsukka in Enugu State. She was said to have died
mysteriously in her room. Her hostel friends discovered her lifeless body in her
room at Henriv Hostel the next day when one of them
observed that she had not come out of her room
subsequent in the day. On inquiry after banging on her
doorway and there was no response, she discovered
out that it was locked from interior. According to the source, the situation captivated the
attention of other scholars, and the police who later
forced the doorwaywayway open and discovered her
lifeless body on her béd. One of the hostel mates, who did not desire her title in
print, notified Daily Sun that the deceased was a close
friend but was not aware that the deceased (Miracle)
was sick, saying that they were earlier together, on the
night she past away.
although, she asserted that the deceased had told her of one Mohammed who had insisted on going out with
her, supplementing that the deceased bawled while
telling her about the man’s love improvement. She said: “Miracle bawled when she met me in my
room the same evening she past away and deplored
about one Mohammed, who, she said, had been a
threat to her life. She notified me that Mohammed’s
love improvement had been a risk to her and she could
no longer bear to glimpse Mohammed’s face in her room. “While I was with her, the same Mohammed came in
and she left for her room. The following forenoon as I
was organising for school, I knocked on her doorway
but no one answered. I considered maybe, she was
pleading and I left for my exam.” Other inhabitants of the hostel notified Daily Sun
correspondent that they felt certain thing was incorrect
when they noticed that the girl’s
doorwaywaywaywayway was still locked from inside
until in the night when they increased the alarm and
knocked hard on the doorwayway but to no avail. The scholars asserted that it was when they called her
telephone and it rang but was not selected, that they
peeped through the widow and glimpsed her body on
her béd, dead and nakéd.
The police at Ishieke subsequent made a down
payment her corpse in the mortuary while farther enquiry continues.
Re: Naked Student Found In Ebonyi State University Female Hostel by olivvvia: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
cry

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robber That Was Caught At TASUED Main Campus / Paedophile Dwarf Spared Jail Because He’s Too Short For Prison / Lady caught her boyfriend sleeping with her 12 year old daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.