Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Where Are My Keys? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Where Are My Keys? (1532 Views)

Please Help Me Get My Car Keys.. / Computer Short Keys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are My Keys? by solowork: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
Dad would overhaul every room in the house, looking for something no one else cared about. This was a constant feature at our house that almost always ended up with everyone joining in the search. It was always the damn keys. “Where are my keys?” he would ask in a sharp voice as he pulled out the cushions on the sofas. My brother and I didn’t have to hear that question twice to know that we were now official members of a domestic search party. My mom would heckle us with a rant about how careless we were, only to throw the keys at us having found it without much effort.

One time she found them in the trousers he had on.

https://www.facebook.com/Lunchbreakbits

(1) (Reply)

Childhood Days Biscuits / Gramatical Error That Can Spoil Your Ear Drum / Come In And Laugh.... Val Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.