Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Mosotho Woman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mosotho Woman (1593 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosotho Woman by O4real(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2006
Lawyers should never ask a witness (a Mosotho woman especially) a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a Free State small town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grand motherly, elderly woman to the stand.  He approached her and asked, "Mrs. Mokoena, do you know me?"
She responded, "Why, yes I do know you, Mr. Mabole. I've known you since you were a young boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never will amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you."
The Lawyer was stunned! Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, "Mrs. Mokoena, do you know the defense attorney?"

She again replied, "Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Dipali since he was a youngster too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire Free State. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him." The defense attorney almost died.
The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench, and in a very quiet voice, said, "If either of you bastards asks her if she knows me, I'll throw you in jail for contempt of court."
Re: Mosotho Woman by micklplus(m): 3:59pm On May 25, 2006
Funny still but its been here before. (re-cycled)
Cheers cheesy
Re: Mosotho Woman by diddy4(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2006
been here but damn funny
Re: Mosotho Woman by Queen1(f): 1:40pm On May 29, 2006
cool you got me cracking just dont crack my ribs out
Re: Mosotho Woman by senisho(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2006
cheesy cheesy lol
Re: Mosotho Woman by spikelord(m): 2:18am On May 30, 2006
Yeah, interesting one!
Re: Mosotho Woman by jaguda(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2006
if i was the judge, i'd dismiss the case immediately be4 the old loquacious mama exposes everyone in my court. What was the defence attorney thinking?

still gets to mefrom the first day i saw this piece.
Re: Mosotho Woman by didisky(m): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2006
This joke is da bomb grin
Re: Mosotho Woman by teewhye(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2006
that wuz a good one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mosotho Woman by Eurphoria(f): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2006
hehehehe, love the punch line
Re: Mosotho Woman by Mystique(f): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2006
Lol grin
Re: Mosotho Woman by luvlymoi(f): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2006
hehehehehe!!!this is soooooooo funny!

(1) (Reply)

Hoshimota! / Wedding Of The Year. / Boss And Subordinate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.