Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye (30476 Views)

Sunmbo Ajaba's Wedding To Pastor David Adeoye Postponed / Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) / Photo of Sunmbo and 2Face's Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
hope it lasts
Remaining pero

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by iyatrustee(f): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
She is wearing a white wedding gown after how many kids? By the way, she sef don become pastor be dat oh! cheesy
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by sleekdot(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
chidindufrank: All these talks about marrying a girl who had given birth before doesn't move me. Once I see you as someone I could be happy with forever,I won't bother myself about your past. Some girls dey wey never born but dem bad pass dose wey don born. But wait o isn't underage marriage the reigning trend?

You wont bother about her past even if she has STD's in her past?

Even if she has killed her previous 3 boyfriends?

2 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Sijo01(f): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nice one!
Hope she will be bold enough to preach against funication some day when she becomes a pastor.

4 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by eagleeye2: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
pri3stess:
Exactly, I don't want to marry a man that preys on the pockets of poor, unwary people all in the name of religion.
You see a walking business center, and you are walking away
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Debbielicious1(f): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
otijah: E be like say d man get on hand cut off. Anyway good for d Adeboyes...
Too much garri no gud,una no go hia. Na ADEBOYE u c 4 dr...abi ADEOYE?...#chai!#

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
How does that reduce the price of garri in the market?

Our government is collapsing and you guys are here telling us wedding, which country are they going to return after their wedding? Is it nigeria which it probability is existing before 2015 not even sure about?
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by levelszik(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
Shuo,why dis pastor decide to marry woman wey tu baba don scatter her toto....whay nao,God shld have intervened in this pastors life.*crying in azonto voice*
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by swtcharissa(f): 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
pri3stess: HML to them, but God forbid I can never marry a pastor.
never say never,,,...what if he becomes a pastor after 6years of marriage,then u will divorce him?
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by pri3stess(f): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
eagle,eye:

You see a walking business center, and you are walking away
No thanks I'd rather live comfortably and go to heaven than live lavishly at other people's expense and go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by lifestyle1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2013

be careful with what you say to your self..

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by toshmann(m): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tolexander: The most surprising thing in this kind of story is that the pastor may not have seen a lady's pant at all before let alone shining congo!

Na for this nigeria you go see a virgin wey go marry a guy wey don tour several punnies which only God knows and a virgin guy wey go marry olosho.
Dude cheesy relax bro. Take a deep breadth and relax. Meen, see ya signature shocked Jeez !!!!

Life is a race, just take it easy and finish ya own. I know sometimes it feels real bad that good girls fall for bad guys and bad girls grab good men. Well, what can I say, I've told girls before to relax this their hard to get mentality. When you see a good guy, don't do this hard to get thing, good guys don't know how to overcome that wall. Only bad guys will, and they finish you, and when you want to come for the good guys, the bad girls have taken them.

BUT, there's something called change. This babe may turn out to be the best wife ever. So relax and rejoice with the pastor.

And by the way, there's no evidence that the pastor is a virgin. lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by tpia5: 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
life_style:

be careful with what you say to your self..

must she marry a pastor?
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Sanboy25: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
I wish her the best. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by toshmann(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Thought I saw Adeboye cheesy

From babymama to Pastor's wife, omo see levelzzz

Started from the bottom.....
I hope this won't happen to us o grin
I no go take another man pikin o cheesy. Lol. I want marry you as "chassis". . .
Na so cool
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by scientology(m): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
why was she so obssed with this pastor...marrying a pastor wont take u to heaven...and MEEEEE i cant marry any woman that has recieved anoda man dickson....LAAAAAAAAIIIIII LAIIIIIIIIIIIIII spits outtttt lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by toshmann(m): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
LesbianBoy: Why is she wearing white when she is not a virgin angry
Guy if we follow that rule, what percentage of brides d'you think will wear white? grin

Chillax, leave matter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by roga: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
Oju to tiri olosho to hun se pastor------- singing in olamide's voice(1st of all remix with Eja nla). Wish them a HML.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by toshmann(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
scientology: why was she so obssed with this pastor...marrying a pastor wont take u to heaven...and MEEEEE i cant marry any woman that has recieved anoda man dickson....LAAAAAAAAIIIIII LAIIIIIIIIIIIIII spits outtttt lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na him be say you no go marry LAAAAAAII LAAAAAAII grin

Unless you go do yerima style go marry 6yr old girl grin

Keep waiting for virgin. I wish you Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by babsomotde(m): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
It has started. Thank God...
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by scientology(m): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
toshmann:

i have a virgin already..she is 25 yrs old...i can even send u her phone number if u wanna check tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
toshmann:
I hope this won't happen to us o grin
I no go take another man pikin o cheesy. Lol. I want marry you as "chassis". . .
Na so cool

Lol ahhhhh
Na you dey fear me pazz
24 women in 24hrs, you try o tongue
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by tomzman: 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
It's suprising to see a comment like this coming from someone with that kind of ID. Anyways, I wish the new couple a HML.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by ABsI1: 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
frankyfresh: Ok congrat.....and I use them as a point of contact For all those who need husbands and wife.....may spouses locate you now
......in jesus name.
amen-i claim it in JesusName

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Urine: 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
This pastor knows nothing about Okafor's law.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by pri3stess(f): 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
tomzman:
It's suprising to see a comment like this coming from someone with that kind of ID. Anyways, I wish the new couple a HML.
Please expound more on your comment. It's too vague.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
dare2think: Very Lucky Girl.

I hope she learnt her lesson on groupie love.

The dude marrying her is either a saint or a mugu.

99.9 Mugu.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
sleekdot:

You wont bother about her past even if she has STD's in her past?

Even if she has killed her previous 3 boyfriends?
STD's? Before you marry won't you run lab test? So having baby at home means the girl must have had STD's in the past?
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sijo01: Nice one!
Hope she will be bold enough to preach against funication some day when she becomes a pastor.
that shouldn't be a problem to her nah half to all she has alist a little experience about it and they say experience is the senior in all faces of life.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by obinnakenedo(m): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
scientology:
i have a virgin already..she is 25 yrs old...i can even send u her phone number if u wanna check tongue tongue tongue
childrens opinion!

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
tomzman:
you don't really have to blame her for posting such a comment probably a pastor has once break her heart...who knows.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by lyfe(m): 12:25am On Jul 23, 2013
I am 138% sure this lady go don blow Tuface well well with that mouth. Pastor you may now kiss the bride at your own risky kiss.

toshmann:

Leave Scientology alone hin go search soteyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Tertiary virgin self you no go see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smoking Davido Flaunts His Latest Iced Out Jewelry Collection (Photos) / Merlin And Author Are Married In Real Life - PIC / 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.