Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Top 5 Upcoming Smartphones Worth Saving For - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Upcoming Smartphones Worth Saving For (1562 Views)

Top 5 Best Upcoming Smartphones In 2016 / 10 Upcoming Smartphones Come 2016 / Top 5 Most Awaited Upcoming Smartphones To Try/check Out This Season 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Upcoming Smartphones Worth Saving For by stevebent(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
The year 2013 has been a very dramatic one in the smartphone world. Samsung snatched the market shares from Apple, HTC’s new flagship save their ass and the list goes on. It is fascinating to imagine what the smartphone world hold for us. Let’s get started with our list.
5 best upcoming smartphones worth saving for
1. Moto X:The highly anticipatedsmartphone from Motorola and Google- the first smartphone since Google acquired Motorola. We have seen leaked images of the Moto X, it is indeed a beauty to behold..As it’s known that Google produce high end smartphones with cheap prices, the Moto X is expected to pack high end specs. The device wouldbe released on August 1. Watch out!
2. iPhone Light:The first cheap iPhone. This device is aimed at middle level earners in emerging markets such as India, Brazil and Nigeria..The main aim is to pull Android fans to the iOS ecosystem. The device would be launched in September.
3. Sony Honami:Nokia released it’s best camera phone- Lumia 1020. Sony is expected to launch a counter attacking smartphone, competing with the Lumia 1020. This phone is expected to be the Android Camera Phone King.
Read more@ http://techlatch.com/top-5-upcoming-smartphones-worth-saving-for/

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Upcoming Smartphones Worth Saving For by mrdrizzy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Letme clear out one 2things, 1.the motorola fones would be on anoda cdma(stock version) ..it wnt be an international product,atleast i knw motorola,only focusing on some part(usa,canada and co) and leave d rest,so seeing dis fone in nigeria..is one thing i myt doubt,2nd.d sony honami when will it be out and what are d specs??
Re: Top 5 Upcoming Smartphones Worth Saving For by ibietela2(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Letme clear out one 2things, 1.the motorola fones would be on anoda cdma(stock version) ..it wnt be an international product,atleast i knw motorola,only focusing on some part(usa,canada and co) and leave d rest,so seeing dis fone in nigeria..is one thing i myt doubt,2nd.d sony honami when will it be out and what are d specs??

Are you sure it will be for just the Us?? Now that Google owns it
Re: Top 5 Upcoming Smartphones Worth Saving For by dabrake(m): 1:36am On Jul 23, 2013
Make I vomit shit if I click that link. You better post the remaining 2 here.
Re: Top 5 Upcoming Smartphones Worth Saving For by stevebent(m): 3:06am On Jul 23, 2013
Lol bro..it aint gonna harm you if you click the link na

(1) (Reply)

GET Free 150MB On Mtn...its Real! / Btw Blackberry Passport And Q20 / First Ever Nigerian Infinite Runner Game Sango Run Has Been Published On Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.