Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! (14119 Views)

Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by 247cheapgadgets: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
mrvocalprowess: guys, my power bank refused 2 charge or switch on !i allowed it totally drain..has d power bank spoilt or can it b repaired?? hlp me oo

Sorry bros. You should have bought a powerbank with warranty.From my experience, your powerbank was probably packed with spoilt batteries / solar panels. Cheap powerbanks usually spoil quickly.

Buy another powerbank.
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
247cheapgadgets:

Sorry bros. You should have bought a powerbank with warranty.From my experience, your powerbank was probably packed with spoilt batteries / solar panels. Cheap powerbanks usually spoil quickly.

Buy another powerbank.
its nt a solar p.bank...so it cnt b repaired
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Ogetogeo(m): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
mrvocalprowess: hello,my power bank refused 2 charge,or switch on,d leds aint coming up,i allowed it drain totally..any solution?? hlp plzz

It becomes a problem because even if it drains fully it should still be able to charge, brings to the fore the question of where you purchased it?
Am sorry we dont fix such for now.
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Ogetogeo(m): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
Unfortunately scavengers have invaded this innocent thread. sad sad
People beware of what you buy from all these desperadoes in the name of power banks.
One of them even registered today. shocked shocked shocked
Our contacts are on the first post of this thread
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Ogetogeo(m): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
We also have some slim and sleek 5,000mah power banks.

Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by koboko69: 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
OP don't worry. Nawa for Nigerians oooo. Chio. Una get power bank since una nor market. Na when op make front page una dey bring una silly market come out. OP urs is solar....u still have an advantage...no mind those invaders. In b/w my smart phone b3 is 2600 already. Does that mean I need something higher to enjoy it; apparently 2600 power bank may not charge my phone fully and what is the cycle life of the power bank?
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 10, 2013
how do i gt 2 ur lag offix ?i need d 5ooomah asap !!!!
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by born2boink(m): 2:37am On Dec 10, 2013
OP should at least have office address, we cannot just call a number of someone we don't know his whereabout ...... Make we no fall victim to strange but if you have address, we shall locate you
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by 247cheapgadgets: 2:44am On Dec 10, 2013
@ogetogeo sorry for coming on ur thread. Its just that even if we create our own threads, we don't have the "connection" to make front page like you.
The business is cash and carry so we are not scamming people.
My warehouse is at 15, Ola Ayeni street in computer village.
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Yoney007(f): 5:07am On Dec 10, 2013
If you are in WARRI/BENIN and environs, connect with me for your RECHARGEABLE 20000mAh POWER BANK that can charge your Ipad, Tablets, Blackberry, Samsung galaxy, Iphone, Androids, HTC, Xperia, it can carry you for 3-4days when fully charged.
BB Pin is : 26C271CE
Phone No is : 08036965028.
You can chat me up on whatsapp for more details.
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by neoboss: 5:46am On Dec 10, 2013
Chinco...
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Ogetogeo(m): 6:11am On Dec 10, 2013
koboko69: OP don't worry. Nawa for Nigerians oooo. Chio. Una get power bank since una nor market. Na when op make front page una dey bring una silly market come out. OP urs is solar....u still have an advantage...no mind those invaders. In b/w my smart phone b3 is 2600 already. Does that mean I need something higher to enjoy it; apparently 2600 power bank may not charge my phone fully and what is the cycle life of the power bank?

Bros its appalling, I have kept this thread active since July and just that I made front page and every tom and harry is now selling power banks. The one that just registered today is even saying thrash about connection and what not, but have been lazy to create a thread and work on it, I wonder how such Lazy people survive in business.

As for your question, the 5,000mah capacity should be very okay for you smart phone, it should be able to charge it full from 0%-100% once and still have some charge.
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Ogetogeo(m): 6:14am On Dec 10, 2013
mrvocalprowess: how do i gt 2 ur lag offix ?i need d 5ooomah asap !!!!

Around Cannanshore Diagnostics, Iba Estate. After LASU. Call : 08035373921
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Ogetogeo(m): 6:16am On Dec 10, 2013
born2fuck: OP should at least have office address, we cannot just call a number of someone we don't know his whereabout ...... Make we no fall victim to strange but if you have address, we shall locate you

Our Major Office is in Kano, others are our partners in other States, some are students. So you call them and arrange for what you want and how to meet or deliver.
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Ogetogeo(m): 6:18am On Dec 10, 2013
247cheapgadgets: @ogetogeo sorry for coming on ur thread. Its just that even if we create our own threads, we don't have the "connection" to make front page like you.
The business is cash and carry so we are not scamming people.
My warehouse is at 15, Ola Ayeni street in computer village.

If you ain't lazy you would know that I have kept this thread active since July and that I made front page after actively working on the thread for months and not any silly connection.
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2013
Please what is its durability like?
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by ddjay: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ogetogeo: Product Features:
The product is a multifunctional solar emergency charger with high capacity built-in 2600mAh Li-polymer battery, and it can be used to charge your mobile phone, digital camera, PDA, MP3, MP4 and other digital products at any time and any place.

*Adopt noncrystalline silicon solar panel.
*Standard of the solar panel: Input: DC5V 500mA; Output: DC 5.5V 800mA.
*100% brand new and high quality 2600mAh solar power emergency charger.
*Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery: 2600mAh.
*Charging time of mobile phones: about 60 minutes (different brands and models may vary a little); sparking time is between 100 to 180 minutes or 24 hours of standby time.
*Charging time of the solar energy for built-in battery in the charger: 8-12 hours.
*Charging time of the computer or AC adapter for built-in battery in the charger: 6-8 hours.
*Come with 5 cellphone adapters (iPhone, micro USB, mini USB, Samsung, Nokia DC2.0), the solar charger can be used to charge iPhone, LG, BlackBerry, Samsung, Nokia cell phones, digital camera, PDA, MP3, MP4
*Stylish design, small size, easy to use and convenient to carry.

Color: 5 colors for your choice.
*1.Black, 2.White, 3.Gold, 4.Blue, 5.Red
please leave us massage which color you like!

Package Details:
*1 x Solar charger

*5 x Adapters

*1 x Data Cable

*1 X Finely Box Retail Package

2,600MAH -----------Price: N3,000
5,000MAH------------Price: N5,000
10,000MAH------------Price: N7,000

P/H 081556206798

Lagos: 08035373921

Enugu: 08135883367

Abuja 08036049991

Kano 08094566790

BB: 7C41C921
ogetogeo@yahoo.com
wats ur abuja address
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Got mine 2dae frm oteago! 10000mah!charged my l3 n phantom ful witin 2hrs!its rili amazin!
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by taobao123: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Ogetogeo(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
dd_jay:
wats ur abuja address

Please call the number. She is just our contact there for now.

1 Like

Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Ogetogeo(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Exchriz4u: Please what is its durability like?

Very durable once handled with care, especially while charging and discharging.
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Ogetogeo(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
mrvocalprowess: Got mine 2dae frm oteago! 10000mah!charged my l3 n phantom ful witin 2hrs!its rili amazin!

Thanks for patronizing us. wink wink
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by 5much(m): 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
is ur laptop battery weak? do u want to charge ur ipad and phones? contact 08065643056 or 08077433816.
solar phone charger #2,500. u can visit our office: 418 ikorodu road, ojota bus stop,Lagos.

Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Don1Dee(m): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2013
Is this durable? I bought one in Oshodi and it lasted for two days. And that was the end of it!
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by born2boink(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2013
5much: is ur laptop battery weak? do u want to charge ur ipad and phones? contact 08065643056 or 08077433816.
solar phone charger #2,500. u can visit our office: 418 ikorodu road, ojota bus stop,Lagos.
is your office downstair or upstair,I got to 418,I do not see something like that....explain better, 418 is facinng the police van, at the edge of the road turning to ogudu rd
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2013
can i b charging d power bank either thru solar or usb and b charging my phone at same time wit it
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Mcleo007(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2013
mrvocalprowess: can i b charging d power bank either thru solar or usb and b charging my phone at same time wit it

Most items advertised here are not solar power banks. You need power to chsrge them. They dont have solar panels. Dont be decieved!
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2013
Mcleo007:

Most items advertised here are not solar power banks. You need power to chsrge them. They dont have solar panels. Dont be decieved!
d 1 i got has a solar panel.its bin charging in d sun sinx morning(ova 4hrs) n stil blinking d 2nd led indicator, sun doesn't charge it fast or wat
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Ogetogeo(m): 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
mrvocalprowess: can i b charging d power bank either thru solar or usb and b charging my phone at same time wit it

Yes you can.
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Ogetogeo(m): 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
mrvocalprowess: d 1 i got has a solar panel.its bin charging in d sun sinx morning(ova 4hrs) n stil blinking d 2nd led indicator, sun doesn't charge it fast or wat

Electricity charges it faster than solar due to the sun intensity where you are.
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Xxpress(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
I need a power bank with solar with 5000mah capacity @ #4000 very urgently.
Re: Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! by Ogetogeo(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2013
Xxpress: I need a power bank with solar with 5000mah capacity @ #4000 very urgently.

Can offer you one but not solar. If you are game, contact me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

.. How To Unlock R206 Vodafone Pocket Wifi And Use Another All Networks - / Clean Uk-used Laptops For Sale Wit Waranty. You Can Afford It. Click N Choose / Cheapest Call Rates Across All Networks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.