Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Need Your Advice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Your Advice (528 Views)

I Need Your Advice On My Spiritual Life. / Catholic Dating A Jehova Witness, Your Advice Please! / Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice by kenshin17(m): 4:08am On Jul 23, 2013
I watched a revelation,in which Jesus Christ showed a 14year old boy demons and he was drawing them,he said that there is beelzebub,joolzebub(his brother),devil(lucifer) and a dragon with seven heads.

now this is my question.
Do demons have brothers?
Beelzebub is another name for the devil,but this boy is depicting that beelzebub is different from the devil and also from the seven headed dragon in rev chapter 12,and he has a brother called joolzebub.
Please what do you guys have to say about this.
Re: I Need Your Advice by lirusehn(m): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2013
Wot ar u up 2?
Re: I Need Your Advice by kenshin17(m): 3:11am On Jul 24, 2013
i want to get ur view about this because to me i think its fallacy.
Re: I Need Your Advice by superior1: 6:59am On Jul 24, 2013
kenshin17: I watched a revelation,in which Jesus Christ showed a 14year old boy demons and he was drawing them,he said that there is beelzebub,joolzebub(his brother),devil(lucifer) and a dragon with seven heads.

now this is my question.
Do demons have brothers?
Beelzebub is another name for the devil,but this boy is depicting that beelzebub is different from the devil and also from the seven headed dragon in rev chapter 12,and he has a brother called joolzebub.
Please what do you guys have to say about this.

What do I have to say?, read and study your bible, stop listening to some silly tales of heaven and hell. What is the relevant of yahoobub, googlebub etc to your Christian life?. Demons (like angels) are not product of procreation (abi angels get mama and papa ni?) What does that say of them having relations?.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by kenshin17(m): 12:35am On Jul 25, 2013
u are write and dat is just what i am going to do.

(1) (Reply)

There's A Price To Pay / Brethren What Is Trinity / Love Takes No Account Of A Suffered Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.