Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Portacabin Shipment To Cotonou - Freight Forwarders And Importers Wanted. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Portacabin Shipment To Cotonou - Freight Forwarders And Importers Wanted. (1059 Views)

JULONG Cutter Suction Dredger And Multifunction Work Boat Shipment To Nigeria! / Exporters and Importers of agro products / Portacabin And Camp Setup/construction In Nigeria/west Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Portacabin Shipment To Cotonou - Freight Forwarders And Importers Wanted. by globaljobs(m): 6:27am On Jul 23, 2013
My company wishes to ship a 40ft by 10ft portacabin from our factory in Adamo town Ikorodu to a customer's site in Cotonou, Republic of Benin.

If you're a freight forwarder in Nigeria (or an importer in Cotonou) who can handle the shipment, please call me on 07086459367 or 08033290430

You will need to provide details of your charges, import duties, insurance requirement, proof of ability to do the job etc

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

100KMT Ago Fob / Terminal Loading Ago At N115 Less 4 :buyer Side Is Free / Help How Do I Start Reselling Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.