Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

PHOTO: A Nairalander with One Of The Finest Nigerian Celebrities 'booma Eke' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: A Nairalander with One Of The Finest Nigerian Celebrities 'booma Eke' (1025 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: A Nairalander with One Of The Finest Nigerian Celebrities 'booma Eke' by abuliveyoung(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2013
Left: Booma Eke, popularly known as MC boomcy! Etisalat Go-down-low crooner. He's the face of Etisalat go-down-low advert, 1st runner up of the d next movie star, 2010/11.the face of Guiness African Cup of nation advert, 2013. Is a comedian & MC. An alumnus of the university of Ibadan.......as e dey hot na,i spoted d guy inside shoprite 4 Ikeja whre e wan go do shopping, i just say make i famz wit am. As a nairalander, i just decide make i share im pix here wit betta nairalanders dem o.

Re: PHOTO: A Nairalander with One Of The Finest Nigerian Celebrities 'booma Eke' by studio43(m): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2013
Where is the picture na?? smiley
Re: PHOTO: A Nairalander with One Of The Finest Nigerian Celebrities 'booma Eke' by abuliveyoung(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2013
No be small thng o, d pix wan fall my hand sha....... grin
Re: PHOTO: A Nairalander with One Of The Finest Nigerian Celebrities 'booma Eke' by studio43(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2013
@ OP

I nor wan tell u wetin dey my mind right now
Re: PHOTO: A Nairalander with One Of The Finest Nigerian Celebrities 'booma Eke' by Lovebond34(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
So you have to mention all those finz 2 make hm a celebrity ryt...smh black nd white picture sf
Re: PHOTO: A Nairalander with One Of The Finest Nigerian Celebrities 'booma Eke' by Tolexander: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
What is your height?

Cos, the guy still tried bending, yet your height is still struggling with his shoulder.
Re: PHOTO: A Nairalander with One Of The Finest Nigerian Celebrities 'booma Eke' by abuliveyoung(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tolexander: What is your height?

Cos, the guy still tried bending, yet your height is still struggling with his shoulder.
lol....bros! Truely d guy tall o but i try na.
Re: PHOTO: A Nairalander with One Of The Finest Nigerian Celebrities 'booma Eke' by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
Nice pic

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Woman Who "Claims" To Be Don Jazzy's Mum / Don Jazzy Responds To Eedris Abdulkareem’s Diss / NEA Awards 2013: Olamide,phyno Win Big.see Full Winners List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.