Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Pics From My Trip To Ethiopia - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pics From My Trip To Ethiopia (3904 Views)

Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party / Ethiopia Vs Somalia----the History Behind The Hate / Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pics From My Trip To Ethiopia by Aringarosa(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
This skeleton Lucy, is the most complete (40%) human ancestor yet discovered anywhere in the world. Discovered in Afar Depression, this adult female skeleton was nicknamed “LUCY”. But the Ethiopians prefer to call her “DINKNESH” (Wonderful). The skeleton of Lucy is about 3.2 million years old.

2 Likes

Re: Pics From My Trip To Ethiopia by Semira22(f): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2013
Thanks for portraying my country in a good light. kiss

Did you visited the Sof Omar cave? What about the historic city of Gondar? And did you found Ethiopians in general, that is, the city dwellers in Addis abeba? Friendly or not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Wedding Attires For Brides And Grooms / Meet Ooni Of Ife Oba Enitan's Father Prince Ropo Ogunwusi(photos) / official Igbo Q&A Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.