Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Reconnect Your Deactivate MTN Line - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reconnect Your Deactivate MTN Line (741 Views)

Deactivate MTN Music Plus In My Phone / How To: Deactivate MTN CNN News / Deactivate Mtn Cnnnews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reconnect Your Deactivate MTN Line by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
If your phone line was deactivated in line with the directive from the Nigeria Communications Commission, you can reconnect to the MTN network by walking into any of our Registration Centers and completing the Registration Process, update your personal information and provide your fingerprints and your photo will be taken, after which your line will be reconnected.

Please visit and register your line today so you can be reconnected to your network of choice.

Thank you.

Source Vanguard Newspaper Tuesday, July 23, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Your MTN E303 Modem For Free / Help!!! How Can I Delete Many Music Files at once From My Infinix Buzz. / The Best Bulk Sms In Nig.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.