Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

MUST READ!!! The Pain Of A Child Bride - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / MUST READ!!! The Pain Of A Child Bride (974 Views)

Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Face For The First Time Without Makeup / Best Man Loses Bride's Wedding Band At Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ!!! The Pain Of A Child Bride by extraflyfineboy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
Early marriage is no new thing from

where I come from. It’s not new to mum,

neither is it new to my elder sister who

got married at the age of 15. I grew up

knowing I was going to be the wife of

Alhaji Tamuna as my Father used me to

settle the debt he owed him. But what I

didn’t know was that I was going to get

married at the age of 13.

My Father and Alhaji Tamuna came home
that evening and told me to prepare

myself for marriage in less than a

months’ time. In as much as I knew I was

betrothed to Alhaji Tamuna, I did not

expect that they would want me to

actually get married at such a tender

age. My chest was flat, my thoughts like

an un tapped vegetation and that was

the year I saw my first blood flow.

Finally, my worst nightmares were

actually happening. The wedding was

fixed in 2weeks time.  “don’t worry my

dear, I will take good...........
Plz see mOre From Source http://umehoma.com
Re: MUST READ!!! The Pain Of A Child Bride by lumeviewscom: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pedophilia is permitted in the Qur’an, was practiced by Prophet Muhammad and his companions, and some Muslims today continue to commit the crime, following their prophet’s example. The Nigerian lawmakers have decided to follow suit by making us virtually an islamic nation with this despicable bill they just passed.

The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) defines pedophilia as a “disorder of adult personality and behaviour” in which there is a sexual preference for children of prepubertal or early pubertal age. According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), it is a paraphilia in which adults or adolescents 16 years of age or older have intense and recurrent sexual urges towards and fantasies about prepubescent children that they have either acted on or which cause them distress or interpersonal difficulty.

READ MORE: PEDOPHILIA’S HISTORY IN ISLAM AND THE NIGERIAN SENATE!

(1) (Reply)

Ryhthm Unplugged, Anything Can Happen (refund!) / Nominations For The 55th Grammy Awards 2013 Kanye, Jay Z And Frank Ocean In Lead / Citizen Arrests Police For Allegedly Driving Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.