Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching (40786 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / One Film You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching? / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by swezenberg(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
The good the bad and the ugly
The last Don
Face off
A time to kill
The General's Daughter
True lies

Nice thread devoid of insults. I need to watch this 3 idiots you guys are talking about
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by dpresido(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
Abu Mikey: [size=20pt]3 Idiots
Nake.d Weapon

Around the World in 80 days
[/size]

3 Idiots!!! I like dat film die...Ranchoo...A for Apple B for Ball. ...lol
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by dammyluvet: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
okey4reel: 24 Hours, Spartacus, Nikita,
why do
ℓ̊ get married
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by iyatrustee(f): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
Airforce one, Lion king
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by lawsonoladie: 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
diary of a mad black woman

matrix trilogy

splice
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by joshneku: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
3 Idiots, saving private ryn & terminator 2: judgement day
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by OmniSparrow: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
I love '3 idiots'. Watched it a lot. But not sure I could watch it forever. Love d story but not so much d songs in d movie. Other bollywood films like Mard, Mohabbatein, Kush kush hota hai, Kabhi kushi kabhie gham...I could listen to d songs forever
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by cutiepie01(f): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
NIKITA;I love this film sooo much.I can watch it over and over and over again.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Liadi2(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
my is 3idiot, an interesting movie for some who want to be an engineer
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Liadi2(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
mine is 3idiot, an interesting movie for someone who want to be an engineer.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Uglyduckling: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Kill Bill
The good,the bad and the ugly
Mard
Kal ho na ho
Lord of the rings; I always wished it came out during this era of seasonals so it would be made into a series and will not end for many years.
Fast and furious 1-6; there just something about bad boys, fast cars and sleek driving that gets me everytime. And not forgeting that I could listen to Vin diesel talk all day!! *drooling already* grin
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by debbieey: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by adim2(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
My favourite movies are
Lord of the rings
Troy
Inception
in time
Exams
Loved these movies so much

1 Like

Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Shaw007(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
As a Kid i watched jet Li's Twin warriors twice a day for months!!
Then it was on cassette,b4 vcd got popular,so it cudnt 'skip'

. . . I could remember every single word someone was about to say for each scene,every single word!! . .infact i shud still be able to cope if i saw it again .
And a couple of james bond movies too, The spy who Loved me, . . . Roger moore's basically sha!!

Right now,there are more films than I can even remember,i dnt evn watch them twice
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Jossylard2(m): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
Harrison ford's Air Force One and 3 idiots.....'i didnt do it raaaaju'.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Stanleysteno(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
Home alone 1 to 4
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by capuro(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
Usual suspect
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Sunglow: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
Rush hour,in fact all jackie chan films,all 007 films,sound of music,little lulu,one tree hill
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by khairate(f): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
A man called God , Ju mong,3 idiots

1 Like

Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Sike(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Coming to America and 24hrs.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
3 idiots
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by elvis10ten(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
I think no one have mention sweet stuff here:
Tron - legacy
Social Network
Total Recall
Small Soldier
Iron Man
Halo
Black Hawk Down
Behind Enemy Lines
Fast Five
Ultraviolet
Appleased Exmachina
The Lightening thief
Penguins Of Madagascar
Jimmy Neutron
Terminator
Battle Ship
Prince Arthur
Under World
Avengers
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Debroslink: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
khairate: A man called God , Ju mong,3 idiots
JUMONG, KINGDOM OF THE WINDS, ODYSSEY, TROY, 300, MERLIN, AND ALL VAN DAMME FILMS ESPECIALLY KICK BOXER.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by VULCAN(m): 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by intentional(f): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
Another cinderella story
Obsessed
Material girls
Honey
Something the lord made
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by sharatech(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
Coming to american
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by MSItachi: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
Here

Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by naijathings(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
[size=18pt]

Forrest Gump (this is the best movie everrrrrrrrrrrr)

Gladiator (more than 20 times and know the lines too)

We Were Soldiers

Enemy At the Gates

SlumdogMillionaire

ScarFace

Brave (Animated)

Mulan

Here on Earth

HangOver

HERO (Jet Li)

In Pursuit Of Happiness

Enemy of the State

Diary of a mad black woman and other PerryTyler stuff.

Phantom Of the Opera

Pirates Of the Caribbean 1,2,3 (seen all of them like 10 times over and know the lines too.)

Lord Of The Rings

Babe (about that cute little piggy)

Clash Of the Titans ... the first one made in the 80s.. not this 3D piece of shiet..

Davinci Code

GodFather 1,2,3

LastDon 1,2,3

King Solomon's Mines

+

Apocalypto (you have not seen this movie ? really ? you r missing)
[/size]

i have seen each of these movies an average of seven times over
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by since1914(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
Limitless and 3 idiots
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by samuelkew(m): 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
Like stars on Earth, Baghban, Ghagini, Body Guard, Wanted, krish, mission impossible, Jumong, legend of the seeker, strike Back 1, Visitor, Dark Angel, yoruba epic films, esp. Those involing Eda, Abijah, Lalude, etc.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by keyword(f): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
I robot,
pursuit of happiness
gone with the wind,
the help,
Silver linings playbook
Lion king.
Transformers
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Integrafamoo: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
3 Idiots, Apocalypto and 24hours: they are at my tips always.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Was Toke Makinwa The Reason Gulder Ultimate Search Flopped In 2021? / BBNaija: Mercy And Ella Fight Over Ike / How Much Netflix Costs In Every Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.