Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching (40775 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / One Film You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching? / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Spongia1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
Glory Road,August Rush,Joyful Noise
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by edwardwin: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
okey4reel: 24 Hours, Spartacus, Nikita,
gladiators 300 have anyone seen hangover and coming to America. And life Eddie murphy and Martin Laurence can I add everybody hates chris
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by zublaj(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
1.) The Gladiator (I love good classical movies with 'Shakespearian' touch)

2.) Troy (Great story telling with good actors that animate their characters so damn well)

3.) 300 (Great storyline and off-the-hook special effects)

4.) The Last Samurai (Educative and interesting)

5.) The Matrix (Best Sci-fi movie so far IMO; trend setter and definitely, one movie created exclusively for higher minds)

6.) Inception (so crazy in a good way and very mind boggling; another very good Sci-fi)

7.) Oga (chameleon)-Yoruba movie- (The only Naija film that I had to watch for d 2nd time, immediately. A definite break away from the usual Naija movies story lines)

These are in no particular order.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by dy27(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
My best collection:
Pearl harbor
Rudy
Legend of the fall
Pursuit to happiness
If only
Mr n Mrs smith
Facing the Giant
Men of honour
Shawshank redemption
A walk to remember
If u have watch any of these,then u know all about Award winning Films.Epic!! That's all I can rem now..

1 Like

Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
These are films that triggers my brain to think outside the box.
Kyle xy
Prison break
Merlin
Love don't cost a thing
The gods must be crazy
Mr bean
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by devour129: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
Yipee...a fellow Van helsing fan. I love kabhi kushi kabhie gham also and neva get tired of it and the songs. Real steel was really nice. Watched it like 4 times. Especially d last part where Hugh jackman had to manually fight to control d robot.
my soul friend.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
joeydozzy: The Shawshank Redemption

Harry Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen

Gone With The Wind

Deliver Us From Eva

The Sound Of Music

Forrest Gump

thumbs up......not xcludin.::::.:kyle xy...i lov d tragers,amanda,hillary,declan...::::oooh d cast xo gr8t
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Jibsonified(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
9jafreak:
1. The Prestige
2. The Illusionist
3. My Fair Lady
4. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
5. Pirates of the Carribean Trilogy (hate the 4th and dread more further re-makes)
6. The Bourne Identity, Supremacy and Ultimatum
7. Looper (2012)
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Bifam30(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
grin[/color]Yea most of these movies u guys jotted are really everlasting! Pls permit me to chip in a few like uuhhhmm! MEET JOE BLACK, LAST OF THE MOHICANS, SWEET NOVEMBER, EYES WIDE SHUT, the trio-logy HANIBAL, the list goes on and one! We thank God for Hollywood sha! If not na dem Ukwa and Ibu for take lead sha. [color=]Yea most of these movies u guys jotted are really everlasting! Pls permit me to chip in a few like uuhhhmm! MEET JOE BLACK, LAST OF THE MOHICANS, SWEET NOVEMBER, EYES WIDE SHUT, the trio-logy HANIBAL, the list goes on and one! We thank God for Hollywood sha! If not na dem Ukwa and Ibu for take lead sha. Yea most of these movies u guys jotted are really everlasting! Pls permit me to chip in a few like uuhhhmm! MEET JOE BLACK, LAST OF THE MOHICANS, SWEET NOVEMBER, EYES WIDE SHUT, the trio-logy HANIBAL, the list goes on and one! We thank God for Hollywood sha! If not na dem Ukwa and Ibu for take lead sha.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by pek(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
sarafina
sound of music
braveheart
coming to america and
tom and jerry

1 Like

Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by whatofyou: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
l never tire of seeing all Jackie Chan's film. Another film I am fighting to get back in my collections is MONEY TALKS, featuring Chris Tucker and Charlie Sheen.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Quelme: 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
#Van Helsing. #Terminator.. #Impact... #Spartacus... #Solomon Kane.... #Odyssey..... #Brother's Grimm...... #The Mummy....... #Tears In The Sun........ #Indiana Jones......... #Scorpion King....
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by dy27(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
Adex097:
You cried ? As in the tears dropped?
Wow!!!.
Then watch Legend of the fall(brad pit) if only, pear harbour.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by RichDad1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
Police Academy 1-4
Alien 1-4 (sigourney Weaver)
Joyful Noise
Odyssey
cool cool cool cool
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by nairacountry(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
I love "The Bicentenial Man" die!
Spactacus, the pursuit of happyness and the skul.
oooophs least I fget, hhmmnnñ....is it "the saint"? Yes the saint!
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Ekans: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
Riplacement killer,Assassins,Longest yard,Olympus has fallen.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by OmniSparrow: 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Quelme: #Van Helsing. #Terminator.. #Impact... #Spartacus... #Solomon Kane.... #Odyssey..... #Brother's Grimm...... #The Mummy....... #Tears In The Sun........ #Indiana Jones......... #Scorpion King....
Love this...
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by philusaau(f): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
BF FETURING BEAUTY DIOR AND CHEROKEE.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by obi123: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
The good , the bad and the ugly
last of the Mohicans
Iron man 1-3
Legends of the fall
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by BashToks: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
church Agbasa: Coming to America
Sound of Music

"The royal p€nis is clean your highness"
Classic line!
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by philusaau(f): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by bizgen: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
thomas crown affair.,Evelyn,something the lord has made,lord of the rings(triology),the Godfather,
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by rapmike(m): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lord of d rings triology, 300, troy,xmen movies (except xmen 1st class), raven, the two latest batman films,d latest ironman,d spiderman dat had d goblin as a villian(1st,2nd and 3rd) and transformer triology
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Okijajuju1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2013

Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by obi123: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
nijanigga: The good, the bad and the ugly.
I love the musical background.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwkpfSMOyXU

5 thousand likes, did you know that the soundtrack was composed by Ennio Morricone
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by aIIkae: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2013

Inception
The 3 idiots(this one really made me cry)
The matrix sequel
Fast 5
.....rewatching 3 idiots now...
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by bymigokeph: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
[color=#000099]house a..l..o..n..e
if u kw wat dat mins[/color grin grin
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by afrobaby(f): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
PRETTY WOMAN
FACE OFF
The Proposal
Why did I get married,

I can watch them over and over again
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
My best movies are
pirate of the carribian
lord of the ring
around the world in 80 days
illusionist
the legion
king Authur
clash of the titans
delta force
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Memphis357(m): 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
"Menace II Society"....(Tyrin Turner n Larenz Tate).
"Scarface".....(Al Pacino).
"The Inglorious Bastards" (1977 version)
Na only Fred Williamson I remember for there.
"The Wild Geese".....(Roger Moore).
"300".
"Gladiator".
"Ben Hur".
"BraveHeart".
"What Women Want".
"Enemy of the State".
"Game of Death".
"Superman II".
"House Party"
"Class Act".
"Clash of the Titans"....(1981 version).
"Raiders of the Lost Ark".
"Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom".
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Bobo001: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
I LOVE AYAMATANGA, THE EVIL FOREST, RITUAL... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by tspun(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
kyle xy i can never get tired of watching dat movie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period? / Was Toke Makinwa The Reason Gulder Ultimate Search Flopped In 2021? / How Much Netflix Costs In Every Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.