Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

$60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal (22102 Views)

Radamel Falcao Finally Moves Away From Atletico Madrid / Radamel Falcao A Deadlier Finisher Ahead Of Messi And Ronaldo / Radamel Falcao And Robin Van Persie, Which Do You Prefer Recently? Yarn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal by stantob(m): 7:43am On Jul 25, 2013
onye guy: i think say na only Nigerians they cheat on their age oh grin grin grin grin grin grin
no be small thing,Onye guy y de vex ohh.As for the age wahala,dat na small thing now.
Re: $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal by Mexyz(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2013
Na Falcao dem talk abt o,nairalanders don turn am to Nigerian players thread. Abeg haters mke una go work na,no public holiday 2day o.
Re: $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal by Gamesmart: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2013
kekakuz: which player dosnt do it or u tink robben is 28.

You are immensely dumb.

You think Netherlands is like Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal by divinefrank: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2013
onye guy: i think say na only Nigerians they cheat on their age oh grin grin grin grin grin grin
tongue[color=#990000][/color]
Re: $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal by kolamilan(m): 11:47am On Jul 25, 2013
that's one of the reasons they retire early, that's why i respect paolo maldini.
Re: $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal by kolamilan(m): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2013
divineppties12: I still remember Philip Osondu back then. He was signed by a Portuguese Club at the age of 16 after the under 17 world cup. The club felt the guy was too small/short in stature and decided to feed him to grow up. Bro, believe me, instead of the guy growing tall, he started growing fat and wide. The dude was finally kicked out without kicking a ball for the club
grin grin
Re: $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
My elder bro schooled in benue and once said victor Agali's younger bro was his senior and like his school father.Years later he was shocked to see senior Agali claiming an age in which my bro himself would have been 6yrs older than him.
Re: $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal by VicGoodGuy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
Gamesmart:

You are immensely dumb.

Neither is Colombia like Nigeria. Now Falcao has proven us all wrong.
Re: $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal by wayodude(m): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
VicGoodGuy:

My friend Colombia is very corrupt...doubt if it is as bad as Nigeria though. Not sure football teams at any level will score 71 goals the 2nd half of a game to win 76-0 there. What do you think?
Re: $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal by fortsierafino(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
can u guys observe that certifcate very well, the name and others were written with blue ink while the age is written with red ink on something that looked like erased background. why that? are u sure this is not an allegation or somebody tryn to distract the young man. pls view that document very well
Re: $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal by VicGoodGuy(m): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
fonzie2u: My elder bro schooled in benue and once said victor Agali's younger bro was his senior and like his school father.Years later he was shocked to see senior Agali claiming an age in which my bro himself would have been 6yrs older than him.

Kanu was in the nigerian squad of Mauritius '93 African Youths Championship (an U-20 tournament), with 1974 as his year of birth, but he didn't get to play any game in that tournament, later that year he was the star of Japan '93 (an U-17 championship) with 1976 as his year of birth. He came to limelight after that championship and the 1976 stuck till date as his year of birth!
Re: $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal by abiodunolarinre(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
Two years visa to the United States!!! This may just be your time, it's cheap and affordable.Call 07033314128
Re: $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal by capip120(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
If they tell u say Omeruo is 19 years. Who go believe? Meaning say dem born for 1994, being d same age as me. Comon naija dis yin no be news e dey everywhere omeruo wey una dey see is over 23 years but he is claiming 19 year old boy!! Abeg make una check dis yin nau!!!!
Re: $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal by capip120(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
Gamesmart:

You are immensely dumb.

on d wider note u are more dumb if u ask me.
Re: $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal by kc007(m): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
kekakuz: which player dosnt do it or u tink robben is 28.
A player that entered a football academy @ the age of 10yrs can't cheat about age in future career. It'l be on record he was 10 @ the time he joined the acad, from there his future dealings will be public.
Re: $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal by VicGoodGuy(m): 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
kc007:
A player that entered a football academy @ the age of 10yrs can't cheat about age in future career. It'l be on record he was 10 @ the time he joined the acad, from there his future dealings will be public.

And Falcao didn't do all that? Or he started his career frm the top not frm the academy? Bros, all these things can be manipulated. The only difference is, who wants to do it and who doesn't.
Re: $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal by patosky14: 5:54am On Jul 26, 2013
mmmh!!! Age scandal again,this is realy going to hurt the star
Re: $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal by Gamesmart: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2013
VicGoodGuy:

I am comparing a first world country with a shit-hole.

You think it makes sense to question that comparison by comparing a third world country with the shit-hole?

Since when did first and third world countries become comparable?

capip120:
on d wider note u are more dumb if u ask me.

Only a dumb person like you can think I am dumb, which means it does not matter what you think.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 / Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 / Leicester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 5th Of February 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.