Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Battle Of The Blue Dress: Toke Makinwa Vs Lil Kim & Christina Milian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Battle Of The Blue Dress: Toke Makinwa Vs Lil Kim & Christina Milian (1014 Views)

Toke Makinwa Vs Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda:Who Rocks The Print Dress Better?(pics / Ini Edo Stuns In Blue Dress For Honourable Desmond Elliot’s Inaugural Reception / Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Of The Blue Dress: Toke Makinwa Vs Lil Kim & Christina Milian by naijagaga: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p87FlE1RskY/Ue74-CATF7I/AAAAAAAAtdQ/H41jndoD9zk/s1600/toke.jpg[/img]

Who do you think rocked the Mercy Blue Tribal Mesh Mid Sleeve Dress best? I think the most beautiful is TOKE. The lady who rocked it best still TOKE, the youngest of them all TOKE. Oh well, I'm entitled to my opinion, lol. Yours?

Source: Naijagaga

FB:www.facebook.com/naijagaga
Re: Battle Of The Blue Dress: Toke Makinwa Vs Lil Kim & Christina Milian by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2013
LoL kim shs got nice curves 4dat dress
Then Christina millan sh looks gorgeous
Last is Toke the dress is not WoW on her.. Jus looks lik a normal boring dress ,,
Re: Battle Of The Blue Dress: Toke Makinwa Vs Lil Kim & Christina Milian by stylesco: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2013
Before seeing the pics I knew it was milan.
The others look like Masquerade.

Milan is just too hot.
Re: Battle Of The Blue Dress: Toke Makinwa Vs Lil Kim & Christina Milian by Tolexander: 7:47am On Jul 24, 2013
All this wore it better question don tire me o!

No be the same way they all wore it ni abi one of them wore the cloth from one end while the other wore it from another end?

Need to gat my own wore it better picture self.
https://www.nairaland.com/1370435/among-these-three-guys-wore

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Born Rapper Wale Gives University Student $25,000 Scholarship (PHOTOS) / ................. / Kanye West Spends $2 To Buy Armoured Cars To Protect His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.