Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

The Psychiatrist - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Psychiatrist (969 Views)

This One Na Classic - The Psychiatrist And The Mad Man / My Doctor Asked Me 2 See A Psychiatrist. . .i Act Strangely Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Psychiatrist by Fitzy4real(m): 7:37am On Jul 24, 2013
A psychiatrist is about to discharge 3 of his patients. He decides to evaluate them before discharging so he draws a car on the wall and asks the 3 of them to start pushing it.

Two of them promptly start pushing while the 3rd stands there laughing.

The psychiatrists asks him why he is laughing at his colleagues and he replies, "Doctor, don't mind them, I have the keys to the car right here in my pocket"

;DA psychiatrist is about to discharge 3 of his patients. He decides to evaluate them before discharging so he draws a car on the wall and asks the 3 of them to start pushing it.

Two of them promptly start pushing while the 3rd stands there laughing.

The psychiatrists asks him why he is laughing at his colleagues and he replies, "Doctor, don't mind them, I have the keys to the car right here in my pocket"
Re: The Psychiatrist by flexeey: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
laughing hard
Re: The Psychiatrist by Oohrhii(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
Thats funny!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Will You Accept $1million To Walk Naked On The Street? / The Two Thiefs / Suarez; The Latest English Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.