Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,453 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Facelifts Vs Pre-facelifts - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Facelifts Vs Pre-facelifts (1107 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facelifts Vs Pre-facelifts by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2013
Some years back i began to see contrasting differences btw cars of the same generation some of them included the E-Class (W124) et al.major changes included the Headlights,bumper,grille,taillights sometimes bonnet. A major facelift and pre-facelift model common in nigerian roads is the toyota camry (XV20) the one with the tiny tail¤lights and the one with the diverging tail¤lights. So people what ur opinion generally or as regards to the difference btw facelift and pre-facelift car models of the same generation...which one do U prefer the facelift or the pre-facelift in reference to any car model?
Re: Facelifts Vs Pre-facelifts by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2013
My maternal uncle has a 2004 Nissan sentra which is a facelifted model and another uncle of mine recently bought the same kind of sentra same major body style but tis a pre-facelift. Maybe thats what came bout the motivation for the question above?
Re: Facelifts Vs Pre-facelifts by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
some facelifts look worse than the pre-facelifts. for instance, the peugeot 307 facelift looks hideous with that 407 inspired grille... the pre-facelifts look better.
the main thing that interests in facelifts are the updates of the powertrains and interior equipment levels.

(1) (Reply)

About Infinity M35 / Save Your Life - Learn How To Calculate A Vehicle Tire's Expiry Date! / Loosing Coolant, No Visible Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.