Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Virgoans In The House - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Virgoans In The House (843 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgoans In The House by Waruno: 2:36pm On May 26, 2008
Virgoans in the House, pls stand up to be counted. Let us meet here
Re: Virgoans In The House by chrisoml(m): 7:14am On May 27, 2008
Hi Waruno
I don't really believe in horoscope but let me give this a trial
so whats in for us
Re: Virgoans In The House by Easybaby(f): 7:47am On May 27, 2008
But virgoans are prone to viruses undecided tongue tongue
Re: Virgoans In The House by chrisoml(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2008
Easybaby:

But virgoans are prone to viruses undecided tongue tongue
lol very funny.
please @Easybaby how many of them have u known that are prone to viruses?
Re: Virgoans In The House by Waruno: 1:05pm On May 27, 2008
Haba! why should you say virgoans are virus proned?

We are not o. We are in fact, wonderful people. Check out the profile of virgoans hereunder, you will be impressed.

All About Virgo

Virgo Characteristics and Profile

The Virgo is highly discriminating, but not necessarily as prudish at some might believe. In ancient times, a Virgin was a woman who was not the property of man, and therefore had the legal right to just say "no." Now, in modern times, you Virgos are known for your ability to be highly discriminating -- especially when it comes to matters of personal desire. When Virgo is ready, however, to say yes, the laser-like focus of your passion is anything but prudish.

You Virgos have the uncanny sense to see what's wrong with a person, a situation or your environment. It's why Virgo makes such natural critics. Virgo practical analytical abilities are second to none. Your mental process may not be the most creative, but Virgo's razor-like thinking is highly effective. Like the maiden pictured in the Virgo glyph, you separate the useful wheat from the unneeded chafe, the good from the bad. Virgo might be a "clean freak," but most Virgos have a messy closet somewhere or a disaster under their bed.

The Virgo motto could be "Perfect is almost good enough." On one hand, this trait makes you very employable, for you're not likely to do shabby work. On the other hand, you can be so finicky that you put limitations on your interactions and experiences before they happen. You'll be happier if you can learn to be selectively less critical, both of others and yourself.

Element: Earth
Earth signs are naturally practical. In this lifetime we are bound to Earth. There is no escaping the reality around us The Earth is about as real as it gets; it can be felt, weighed and it has substance. Accordingly, the earth signs base their life on what is real, not what is imagined. Sensation is valued over thoughts or feelings. Earth signs live with their feet on the ground. Others seek their advice because of their basic sensibility. For earth signs, seeing is believing.

The earth of Virgo is a changeable earth, light to the touch. It's about practical analysis -- using mental tools to discern the best use for what is around us.

Sixth House: Work
The Sixth House is about the regular performance of work-related tasks. This isn't necessarily about career. It's about the job you have that buys the bread for the table. This sector is also where we look to find out about health and healing, for it's not only work routine, but also our daily habits of hygiene.

Key Planet: Mercury Mercury, the Messenger of the Gods, moves around the Sun faster than any other planet. He symbolizes our thoughts -- not only how we think, but how we communicate. In fact, Mercury is in charge of all language. Mercury is our active and rational mind. It is not only "just the facts" but also what we do with them. As the key planet of Virgo, Mercury is about intellectual discrimination. It's the binary function of the neurons in our brain. They either fire and impulse or they don't. Mercury here is about the basic "yes" or "no" decision that must be made for every piece of information that enters our consciousness.

Virgo Greatest Strength: Your ability to focus your attention

Virgo Possible Weakness: Need for perfection gets in the way of enjoyment
Re: Virgoans In The House by Waruno: 1:45pm On May 27, 2008
Pls read on and enjoy that special horoscope star call VIRGO.

Virgo (astrology), the sixth sign of the zodiac, symbolized by a virgin. People whose birthdays fall from August 23 to September 22 are said to be born under the sun sign of Virgo. Virgo, an earth sign, is ruled by the planet Mercury, named after the ancient Roman messenger god.

Astrologers believe that Virgoans are practical, no-nonsense people. They like to talk and are good communicators, but prefer to put their words to practical use. Thus they are not very interested in idle conversation, and they can be shy. The typical Virgoan also has a tendency to be critical. According to astrologers, Virgoans often have a great concern for health and hygiene. They also like to be well-groomed and keep their surroundings very tidy.

Astrologers consider Virgoans to be detail-oriented, analytical, intelligent, and hard-working. They handle complex tasks with seeming effortlessness because they are flexible and good organizers. They are said to be more concerned with doing their jobs well than with personal acclaim, and as a result tend to be humble. They also can be perfectionists and worry when projects or situations do not meet their high expectations. Professions traditionally associated with the sign Virgo include nursing; jobs in the service industries; health and nutrition; secretarial or office administration; teaching; and editing. See also Astrology; Horoscope.

Microsoft ® Encarta ® 2007. © 1993-2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Re: Virgoans In The House by Waruno: 2:22pm On May 27, 2008
Hi! it is me again. On reflection, I think it would be better for me to explain what this thread is all about as distinct from other threads for September guys and gals.

This one is specifically for those born in September under the ZODIAC SIGN OF VIRGO as against those born under the zodiac sign of Libra still in the same month. This clarification becomes necessary in the light of a close affinity with another existing thread.

With this explanation, I crave the indulgence of the moderator to let this thread be and not to 'iicee' it as suggested by my dear pal on the other thread.

Thanks.
Re: Virgoans In The House by Oscaray: 1:09pm On May 28, 2008
Hey Waruno, keep it up pal. i'm proud to be a vigorian, besides i wonder how on earth a living creature would see him or herself as being prone to virus. its quite unthinkable.
Re: Virgoans In The House by Waruno: 5:06pm On May 28, 2008
Oscaray, I bet he was just catching his fun and didnt know how to go about it. We should make him feel the rush of being a virgoan. Thanks. Catchya!
Re: Virgoans In The House by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 19, 2008
A virgo here.

Virgos are often put down badly by many astrologers and written up as being fussy and narrow-minded. But when a Virgo shines, there is practically no sign to match their inner light. An in-tune Virgo is a treat to meet. When a Virgo is confident within themselves they are the most successful, structured and creative of all the signs.

Many Virgos can be found working in the "service to others" industries, ranging from welfare work, doctors, school-teachers through to practising natural forms of healing like massage, herbal remedies etc. One of the most magical characteristics of the Virgo is no matter how many times life or romance turns sour on them, they still manage to maintain faith in others, refusing to become cynical. There is ingenuity around this sign, a kind-heartedness, which unfortunately is sometimes played upon by others for their advantage. Virgos can often become victims of relationship power-games, where they are mistreated.

Creative and sensitive, Virgos are delicate people who, like rare and special orchids, require individual treatment to fully blossom into their true unique beauty. Shy, they are happy to allow others to take centre-stage and often generate their time and energy into making those they love happy or successful.

Virgos are givers and when the chips are down and you need a friend, the one available during those testing times when you need advice or companionship the most, is likely to be a Virgo. Virgos understand human frailties better than most, because they are so deep and reflective themselves. With a Virgo in your life you have someone who understands and cares and any romance or friendship based upon these qualities is certain to be mutually rewarding

Not really true, though.
Re: Virgoans In The House by Waruno: 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2008
Still looking for my birthmate 7th Sept. Anyone in the house.
Re: Virgoans In The House by gabelogan(m): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2008
my sign is virgo (sept 14) but after reading all those characteristics, i dont fit into any of em. thats means astrology aint true

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy/lady Needed / / Decent Lady Urgently Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.