Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Funke Akindele Did Not Sponsor Our Wedding- Ex Hubby, Kenny Oloyede - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Did Not Sponsor Our Wedding- Ex Hubby, Kenny Oloyede (1465 Views)

Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife / Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) / Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Did Not Sponsor Our Wedding- Ex Hubby, Kenny Oloyede by topeorekoy(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
Sequel to what has been going round that Funke Akindele sponsored their wedding last year, her ex-husband has not come out to say that she did not sponsor the wedding nor that she bought cloths for him and his family

See what he posted on his facebook page below

My attention has been drawn to the publication in the punch newspaper that funke bank rolled our wedding,i will like to state categorically that I was responsible for all u guys saw at the wedding,she did not buy clothes for my family or parents. Its true that am building a house 4 us at Adeniyi Jones but after much work on the site she was advised by her sister nd nw publicist that she shld not stay there coz the building was on the same street as my mum's. she insisted I get an apartment at lekki phase 1 4 her, but I declined that cldn't coz am above the level of going bak to being a tenant in lagos.

- Read more at: http://topeorekoya..com/#sthash.GyJAFpum.dpuf

Re: Funke Akindele Did Not Sponsor Our Wedding- Ex Hubby, Kenny Oloyede by Funkeogunjobi(f): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ok
1st to comment
Dancing Awilo in Sokoto
Re: Funke Akindele Did Not Sponsor Our Wedding- Ex Hubby, Kenny Oloyede by Eneze1(f): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
different tori from diff people smh
Re: Funke Akindele Did Not Sponsor Our Wedding- Ex Hubby, Kenny Oloyede by joyli: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
Chai see kissing! Ladies of this days cannot endure.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele Did Not Sponsor Our Wedding- Ex Hubby, Kenny Oloyede by tpia5: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
Prime disney scene.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Psquare At The Presidential Villa In Port-harcourt / Funke Akindele & Mr Ibu Dances Break Dance At Calabar Christmas Carnival-Video / Congrats To Our Brother Nairalander....see Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.