Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,778 members, 7,855,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

Naijaballer - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Naijaballer (846 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijaballer by demolegend: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
Naijaballer.com-The Home Of Man Utd,Chelsea,Arsenal,Barcelona & Real Madrid Fans In Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Naijaballer by demolegend: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
who are you tipping to win the Premier League this season & why?

1 Like

Re: Naijaballer by oladapobamidele: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
demolegend: For all football fans in Nigeria...naijaballer.com
absolutely
Re: Naijaballer by oladapobamidele: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
This is good question. But the 'who' is still far fetched. If we look to the big four as always, we have to choose from Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City. Arsenal wont take the trophy, they never really want it. Chelsea's new manager, will work to a most likely position. But I will still give it to Man Utd, they are much more lucky at the trophy than Chelsea
Re: Naijaballer by TRhanco(f): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
Man United. Cos of RVP! That guy is soooo good!

1 Like

Re: Naijaballer by demolegend: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
I think the race 4 d title will go down 2 d wire...it will be a three pronged fight between chelsea, united and city....not being sentimental because of my allegiance to the blue side of Manchester, I feel pellegrini will defy d odds and clinch d title 4 city...why-because he's a great manager and he has d best squad at his disposal
Re: Naijaballer by demolegend: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
oladapobamidele: This is good question. But the 'who' is still far fetched. If we look to the big four as always, we have to choose from Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City. Arsenal wont take the trophy, they never really want it. Chelsea's new manager, will work to a most likely position. But I will still give it to Man Utd, they are much more lucky at the trophy than Chelsea

dream on....RVP wont save you this time around
Re: Naijaballer by oladapobamidele: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
The race is only between the three actually, since arsenal is out of contention. If the three are racing for the same trophy, the luckier will win. Given all the hard work, the good coaches, the tactics, and the talents on the pitch of play, each will make all their points. They will have to pray for luck when the three face one another in turn. That may be the deciding factor at the end of the day
Re: Naijaballer by demolegend: 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
T.Rhanco!:
Man United. Cos of RVP! That guy is soooo good!

He's so good but he'll be mostly with the medical staff rather than on the pitch this season....Afterall, he already picked up an injury in united's last pre season match which ended in defeat against YOKOHAMA NOT BARCELONA...HAHAHAHAHA
Re: Naijaballer by oladapobamidele: 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
demolegend:

dream on....RVP wont save you this time around

that guy will pick one goal per match
Re: Naijaballer by demolegend: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
oladapobamidele:

that guy will pick one goal per match

you can continue with your illusory thinking...don't worry he'll be scoring a goal each training session when he's fit
Re: Naijaballer by TRhanco(f): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
Arsenal sure has a reputation for loving the money more than the game...buh I don't believe they would set out on a loosing fit. It's not natural!

1 Like

Re: Naijaballer by demolegend: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
oladapobamidele: The race is only between the three actually, since arsenal is out of contention. If the three are racing for the same trophy, the luckier will win. Given all the hard work, the good coaches, the tactics, and the talents on the pitch of play, each will make all their points. They will have to pray for luck when the three face one another in turn. That may be the deciding factor at the end of the day

i dont believe in luck joor...the best team will win....and that is man city
Re: Naijaballer by demolegend: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
T.Rhanco!:
Arsenal sure has a reputation for loving the money more than the game...buh I don't believe they would set out on a loosing fit. It's not natural!

even their manager said finishing fourth is like winning a trophy...their aim is always fourth place and that is a losing mentality in itself...gone are the days when arsenal used to fight for the title..in a nutshell, they set out to lose d title every year!!

1 Like

Re: Naijaballer by oladapobamidele: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Great. Arsenal is fighting for the fourth place. Do they get a trophy for being fourth?
Re: Naijaballer by demolegend: 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
They hoist an imaginary trophy according to Arsene Wenger! Lol

1 Like

Re: Naijaballer by demolegend: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2013
Arsenal never cease to amaze...they made a bid of £40.000,001 just because they heard that Suarez's release clause is rumoured to be £40m...what an audacious bid!

1 Like

Re: Naijaballer by demolegend: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2013
I won't be surprised If they end up not spending a penny even with their purported £70m transfer kitty this summer
Re: Naijaballer by demolegend: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
I won't be surprised if the niggardly frenchman ends up not spending a dime this summer
Re: Naijaballer by demolegend: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
May una no vex...na frustration make me dey repeat virtually d same tin twice!
Re: Naijaballer by oladapobamidele: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2013
arsenal wont buy one player, its a school, and it will keep turning out players as it always does
Re: Naijaballer by datChelseaBoy: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2013
The only two teams realistically in contention are Chelsea and Man Utd. At the end of the day I hope that the Blues will carry the day
Re: Naijaballer by demolegend: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
datChelseaBoy: The only two teams realistically in contention are Chelsea and Man Utd. At the end of the day I hope that the Blues will carry the day

u can add Man. City to that list of contenders...
I hope Chelsea miss out on the title 4 d fourth consecutive season!
Re: Naijaballer by datChelseaBoy: 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
demolegend:

u can add Man. City to that list of contenders...
I hope Chelsea miss out on the title 4 d fourth consecutive season!
Manchester City are not among the real contenders in the league next season. It's a two horse race as far as I'm concerned. Manchester City are just buying and buying. There is no synergy at the club and there is too much pressure at the coaches and players to succeed just like Tevez revealed after he joined Juventus.

(1) (Reply)

Live EPL : Liverpool 2 Vs 1 Southampton On August 17 KO 13:30 / Saturday's Transfer Clockwatch / Uefa Award Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.