Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Did You Fail JAMB Or POST-JAMB? Don't Worry...take This Capsule - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Fail JAMB Or POST-JAMB? Don't Worry...take This Capsule (669 Views)

Please If You Are Writing "JAMB" Or You Have Someone Writing. Read This / Why Do Candidate Still Fail Jamb? / Why Do Nigerian Students Fail Jamb Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Fail JAMB Or POST-JAMB? Don't Worry...take This Capsule by israelboy1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
This is a capsule for you taking your time in reading this article.
I will be so happy if at the end you felt a great relief in you.
Thanks for reading.

Hmm, there re lots of pressures around you just because you were not able to reach that university cut off mark, abuses from parents and friends, some even went to the extent of calling you a coconut head just because you were not able to pass..thou you might be feeling a big shame inside of you right now. Me as a person, i can never tell you sorry, and i will never tell you not to worry, all what i will simply let you know re these things:
take your time to worry
take ur time in crying
take ur time in tagging urself a failure
take ur time in cursing today
take ur time in doing a lot of things you would have done to a fool
take your time in imagining as if there is no God
take your time in telling yourself that all your prayers are just in vain
but remember, at the end, what have you achived?
Re u still repeating same mistakes?
Am also a victim, so i can feel every of the feelings you guys re feeling right now, just because your friend/friends will be claiming upper hand right now...its not as if you never prayed, read, fasted, memorize/cram well, some even went to the extent of cheating so as just to pass this exam. Its not as if you never studied ur book, ur bible or ur quran well. You did everything you thought worths doing just to pass the exam, but here you re sitting back at home just because the university is not smiling... thats a big blow i know....but does it worth crying about is the main question..
As a person, i know some of those sitting back at home now re much more better than those in the university/polytechnic/colleges of education right now...but just because of the ungratefulness of the nature, it forgot to crown all ur effort with that great mark you dreamt of..friend (JAMBITES), thou before another one can be written, next here will surely be around, but that doesn't mean u should wait till next year before you can get something done..you have every right to draw out your plan today..what do you want to achieve before next year's JAMB? Will u still sit down on the table of foolishness writing out nonsense on that day again? Will u still continue making that mistake u once made that robbed you of ur precious time?.
Friend, you can achieve more only if you re determined to do this, only if you have the zeal in confronting your fears..i am not in the position of advising you..but i am just spreading out the fact to you this day that IN AS MUCH YOU IGNORE WHAT OTHERS MIGHT SAY, TAKE OUT YOUR BIC OR ELEGANCE BIRO, BRING OUT UR BIC OR ONWARD NOTE BOOK, START WRITING OUT WHATEVER MIGHT BE IN THAT BRAIN OF YOURS DOWN, after that, u can take ur time reading it over..does it make any sense to you, do you love the contents in your brain? You can even give it to the second party in judging this...if you re scared of doing this, u can either mail THEM TO me @ odunmeshileya@yahoo.com or maybe add me on watsapp 08176118505...success lies in the hand of the deligent...even thou people call you a failure, in as much you tend to ignore their sayings and work towards achieving all your goals, success lies in your hand.

To every direct entry candidates also, just because you were not on the merit list, or you never reached the cut off mark..you have boasted that polytechnic is below your feet...thats not the end of the world friend, even if you are the type that never wanted staying at home, just to be free from all the abuses nd it means you should go back to school (polytechnic), you can make yourself distinct by been the best that will even better of the so called undergraduates in university..you can help yourself in making some reseach which most of your lecturers re scared of..you have all the materials available..i know money will be needed in what we re saying...if you re ready to attack this, the money will surely come out. thou time waits for nor man, until u call urself a nobody, then time can wait for you the moment you get urself killed.....you have the same head which the so called professors have, just try to make use of it well...i can see the upcoming genius in you.
For you waiting for the next year D.E form, well within that range of time, what do you want to get done, how will you make yourself distinct than those in the university right now..you have the whole time in answering this question before the end of today...if you can't answer the questions...hope you re not going to repeat same mistakes.

ONE LOVE FRIENDS u can achieve more only if you re determined.....i LOVE YOU ALL

remember, no matter the exam that might look tough right now, it is been set by a human like you, so who told you that you can never pass!

ONE LOVE
Re: Did You Fail JAMB Or POST-JAMB? Don't Worry...take This Capsule by Gentlelad: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
Nice piece,it really a capsule.though,am not a jambite.
Re: Did You Fail JAMB Or POST-JAMB? Don't Worry...take This Capsule by israelboy1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
Thanks smiley
Re: Did You Fail JAMB Or POST-JAMB? Don't Worry...take This Capsule by Switcommy(f): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
a really good advice....to those concerned never give up cuz winners never quit ,,only loosers do
Re: Did You Fail JAMB Or POST-JAMB? Don't Worry...take This Capsule by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
Bros, I cite you, FUTA 2013/2014 direct entry aspirant.
Let take am easy bro!

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Lecturer In Court For Taking Bribe From Student / Federal Students Threaten To Shut Down Private Universities Over ASUU Strike. / A Federal Polytechnic Offa,kwara State Admission 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.