Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Castrated!? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Castrated!? (1101 Views)

Castrated! / Castrated Or Circumcised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Castrated!? by O4real(m): 4:59pm On May 25, 2006
You might have seen this before but enjoy. . .

"Doc," says Steve, "I want to be castrated." "What on earth for?" asks the doctor in amazement.

"It's something I've been thinking about for a long time and I want to have it done" replies Steve.

"But have you thought it through properly?" asks the doctor, "It's a very serious operation and once it's done, there's no going back. It will change your life forever!"

"I'm aware of that and you're not going to change my mind -- either you book me in to be castrated or I'll simply go to another doctor."

"Well, OK.", says the doctor, "But it's against my better judgment!"

So Steve had his operation and the next day he is up and walking very slowly, legs apart, down the hospital corridor with his drip stand. Heading towards him is another patient, who is walking exactly the same way.

"Hi there," says Steve,"It looks as if you've just had the same operation as me." "Well," said the patient, "I finally decided after 37 years of life that I would like to be circumcised."

Steve stared at him in horror and screamed, "Damn it! THAT'S the word!
Re: Castrated!? by diddy4(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2006
oh shiit. he has lost his tool.
Re: Castrated!? by ToyM28(f): 4:10am On May 26, 2006
LMAO. This is y parents tell dere kids 2 read dictionaries. Poor guy, as diddy sed, he's lost his tool (all cuz he no fit speak english). wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy very funny tho
Re: Castrated!? by diddy4(m): 4:17am On May 26, 2006
u r hiding
Re: Castrated!? by bluenubian(f): 7:03am On May 26, 2006
And the moral to the story is. . . . Stay awake during english class
Re: Castrated!? by diddy4(m): 7:37am On May 26, 2006
lol, thats truely the moral
Re: Castrated!? by micklplus(m): 7:48am On May 26, 2006
Oush ! he's just got his AREA removed ! what a way to get circumcised ! poor guy !
Nice one
Cheers cheesy
Re: Castrated!? by kajad(m): 8:20am On May 26, 2006
shocked shocked
Wetin him go come do now?
Re: Castrated!? by sexynes(f): 9:06am On May 26, 2006
I feel bad for all the girls out there that would have really appreciated him, chei. LOL
Re: Castrated!? by ToyM28(f): 1:12pm On May 26, 2006
sexy_nes:

I feel bad for all the girls out there that would have really appreciated him, chei. LOL

U talk true. Who knows i mite ve been one of dose galz.

(1) (Reply)

The Three Blondes / The Bathtub Test / Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.