Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Matured Online Pals Guys and Gals (less Than 40yrs Need Not Bother) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Matured Online Pals Guys and Gals (less Than 40yrs Need Not Bother) (628 Views)

Nid A Matured Guy 4rm 33yrs - 40yrs In Abj. / Are You Over 40yrs Old; Wanna Flirt Physically With A Lady. / Need A Fat,busty Lady Of Above 40yrs For Enjoyment, Always In Abj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Online Pals Guys and Gals (less Than 40yrs Need Not Bother) by Waruno: 4:20pm On May 26, 2008
I'l appreciate matured guys and gals as online pals. Sometimes, one needs someone to open up to other than regular friends. Someone who can make one laugh even when ones spirit is low or down. A pal that can comfort and support one. One who is ready to accommodate you no more matter the stress of his/her work to chat and wish u well. Particularly, a pal that one can share and gist with on varied issues (including matters of the heart) without any encumberances or reservations. If u are interested my email is taaj79@hotmail.com and my IM ID is tawa. Have a beautiful day.
Re: Matured Online Pals Guys and Gals (less Than 40yrs Need Not Bother) by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 27, 2008
I know what you trying to say.But the truth is age doesnt mean a thang in this generation of ours. I aint older than 40 but i think like them . It all depends on the way you want to look at it , I think am interested in wanting to become a friend if you wouldnt mind .Here is my number -08060657696.Would be waiting to hear from you .
Re: Matured Online Pals Guys and Gals (less Than 40yrs Need Not Bother) by Waruno: 2:02pm On May 27, 2008
Hi Dear! Poetikalz. Please, dont get me wrong. I am only trying to restrict this forum to matured minds and those who think maturedly too. There are discussions that are strictly for matured minds. People under the age of 40 (i intend no offence, pls) may not be able to handle it. They are young and full of life and thus have the tendency to make light and fun of issues.

You are therefore welcome on board and I wish we have a pleasant time rubbing minds on issues.
Re: Matured Online Pals Guys and Gals (less Than 40yrs Need Not Bother) by frontview(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2008
Waruno:

Hi Dear! Poetikalz. Please, don't get me wrong. I am only trying to restrict this forum to matured minds and those who think maturedly too. There are discussions that are strictly for matured minds. People under the age of 40 (i intend no offence, please) may not be able to handle it. They are young and full of life and thus have the tendency to make light and fun of issues.

You are therefore welcome on board and I wish we have a pleasant time rubbing minds on issues.
@waruno
I support the idea for forum of 40 and above, I was charting the other day with younger nigerland but the maturity about life experience is not there. Am 40+ love to chat with my age groups. if intrested email me sayinla@yahoo.com
Re: Matured Online Pals Guys and Gals (less Than 40yrs Need Not Bother) by Waruno: 2:30pm On May 27, 2008
What a way to go! Welcome on board dear.
Re: Matured Online Pals Guys and Gals (less Than 40yrs Need Not Bother) by Waruno: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2008
Hi! dear, thanks for ur interest. Well, the purpose is to chat on the nairaland thread and not as a one-on-one thing. This thread is to serve as a platform for all to meet and share.

So, we wait for ur lovely contribution(s).
Re: Matured Online Pals Guys and Gals (less Than 40yrs Need Not Bother) by Keen1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2008
Hi, I quite agree with this forum.  My email address is diadiadem06@yahoo.com
Re: Matured Online Pals Guys and Gals (less Than 40yrs Need Not Bother) by welli(f): 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2008
Waruno:

Hi Dear! Poetikalz. Please, don't get me wrong. i am only trying to restrict this forum to the matured mind and those who think maturedly too.  There are discussions that are strictly for matured minds. People under the age of 40 (i intend no offence, please) may not be able to handle it.  They are young and full of life and thus have the tendency to make light and fun of issues.

it will please you to know dat maturity is not in age.its in the head.its two different things seeking matured pple nd seeking old pple above 40.which do you want?
Re: Matured Online Pals Guys and Gals (less Than 40yrs Need Not Bother) by Waruno: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2008
I guess it is the marriage of the two. Really, there is something unique abt stepping up the 40 age bracket. It is just so unique. But, matured minds are eqaully welcome on board.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Btw 35-45yrs Woman?then U R Eligible. / Introducing You To Naija Players Forum / hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.