Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Choosing A Quality Bulk SMS Provider – Do They Have Satisfied Customers? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Choosing A Quality Bulk SMS Provider – Do They Have Satisfied Customers? (493 Views)

Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? / You Can Now Report Your Telecom Provider Directly To NCC / Quality Bulk SMS Provider? Here’s How To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choosing A Quality Bulk SMS Provider – Do They Have Satisfied Customers? by Edwin7: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
Before you choose a bulk SMS Provider in Nigeria, you need to know what their current customers are experiencing. This is commonsense: If other people are satisfied with their services, there’s great likelihood that you’ll be satisfied, too.

But guess what?

Bulk SMS services in Nigeria are too poor that if providers were to publish what their customers are saying about them, they’ll go out of business instantly!

So any bulk SMS site that publishes a list of satisfied customers should be respected and held in high esteem. And it shouldn’t stop at that, the “satisfied customers” they publish should be reachable, at least their picture and contact should be there for you to verify.

Additionally, do a Google search for the bulk SMS site you want to pitch your tent with and see what people are saying about them. Simply enter the bulk SMS’s website address in Google search box and hit your enter key.

Also look at what people are saying on their Facebook Fan Page. This will help you greatly in deciding the bulk SMS provider to choose.

I once did a search like this on a certain bulk SMS website and when I read what users were saying (especially on their Facebook Fan page), I ran for cover because they were terrible!

Warning! Take all those “Facebook Likes” with a pinch of salt because people just click on things on Facebook thoughtlessly and without any sense of responsibility. More so, because people who like a particular bulk SMS website doesn’t mean they are using it.

People click to like a site because their friend is the owner. I know this because, as you probably already know, I own a bulk SMS website myself.

Article Source: http://www.5starsmsng.com. Remember, you can send bulk SMS at http://www.5starsmsng.com.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Phones And Their Battery / Any Solution To Fifa 12 Field Glitch?? / Nokia Asha305

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.