Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Please What Are The Ways One Can Send Money To Abroad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Are The Ways One Can Send Money To Abroad (445 Views)

Nigeria Can Now Send Money Out Via Western Union / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Are The Ways One Can Send Money To Abroad by Fashionista: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
Please house, i need your help , is there any way or ways of sending money abroad without having a domiciliary account here. i would really appreciate your response. thanks
Re: Please What Are The Ways One Can Send Money To Abroad by louken(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
What's d purpose of d money? If it's for payment u can open form M (for importation) or form A (other payments)
Re: Please What Are The Ways One Can Send Money To Abroad by delawal: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Wich country do u want to send d money to? We have a way of doin it. Its safe and fast.u dnt need to go to d bank
Re: Please What Are The Ways One Can Send Money To Abroad by Fashionista: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2013
delawal: Wich country do u want to send d money to? We have a way of doin it. Its safe and fast.u dnt need to go to d bank

thanks for your response, USA and UK.
Re: Please What Are The Ways One Can Send Money To Abroad by Fashionista: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2013
louken: What's d purpose of d money? If it's for payment u can open form M (for importation) or form A (other payments)

thanks for your response,its actually for payment , but since they dont allow Nigeria Credit card, i intend sending money to my people over there to do my purchases for me.

(1) (Reply)

Obj Farm To Generate 30,000 Jobs For Liberians / Earn N60000 Or More Online At The Comfort Of Your Home / US Billionaire Unveils Plans That Will Shoot Passengers From LA To S. Francisco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.