Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

FAN Blasts Stella Damasus On Her Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FAN Blasts Stella Damasus On Her Video (1628 Views)

Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic / Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. / Malawian Fan Blasts Davido On Twitter For Charging $80k Per Show, Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAN Blasts Stella Damasus On Her Video by ladyfox: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
FROM ANGRY FAN TO STELLA

I saw your video on girl child marriage, well, I don’t think you shot the video because of the

purpose we are all fighting for, but you shot the video because of cheap publicity, going all the

way to produce a video, talking and splitting saliva on the screen. Responsible citizen like,

Abudu(EbonyTV), Hon. Abike Dabiri, Wole Soyinka etc didn’t go all the way to insult the

first Lady but they are wise people who let out their opinion without abusing the office of the

first Lady. Must you go all the way to show your adulterous face on the screen? Other

reasonable citizens tweets(Twitter), Comments on Facebook and even send Press release. If

you need an interview to talk on girl child marriage, walk majestically to any Media houses,

But not You Stella. Remember,Reuben Abati, when he was still an Editor in one of the

National Newspapers, he did the same to Dame patience Jonathan in 2010, he figured out all

the mistakes First lady made. Now, he is the Special Adviser to the president on Media and

Publicity. And now you Stella, you wanted to be SA to the governor of your state and

recognition from Aso Rock..... click http://geminifox..com for more

Re: FAN Blasts Stella Damasus On Her Video by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
What I saw in Stella was a passionate and concerned citizen of Nigeria, something of which we don't have enough. The "fan" is wrong. We need more people like Stella, celebs and non-celebs alike.

3 Likes

Re: FAN Blasts Stella Damasus On Her Video by nedu2000(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
I'm with 'the FAN' on this,its just cheap publicity,"don't worry U̶̲̥̅̊'ll get a 'special adviser' position soon stella,be patient"

1 Like

Re: FAN Blasts Stella Damasus On Her Video by JIGHU(m): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
nedu2000: I'm with 'the FAN' on this,its just cheap publicity,"don't worry U̶̲̥̅̊'ll get a 'special adviser' position soon stella,be patient"
big cheap publicity..... she has no moral justification

1 Like

Re: FAN Blasts Stella Damasus On Her Video by Omobarca: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
grin A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ who Ȋ̝̊̅§ †he Nobody attacking stella verbally? lipsrsealed he/she I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ any way related t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ paedophile yerima?

1 Like

Re: FAN Blasts Stella Damasus On Her Video by Double194(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
This Stella of a lady was so annoying, she should have just given a press release. I hate seeing Husband snatchers on my screen.
Re: FAN Blasts Stella Damasus On Her Video by Double194(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
This Stella of a lady was so annoying, she should have just given a press release. I hate seeing adulterous Husband snatchers on my screen.
Re: FAN Blasts Stella Damasus On Her Video by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Double194: This Stella of a lady was so annoying, she should have just given a press release. I hate seeing adulterous Husband snatchers on my screen.
Adulterous husband snatcher? oh pulease giver her a break. Unless she physically threw your man on her back and carried him away, she did not steal him, your man left.

1 Like

Re: FAN Blasts Stella Damasus On Her Video by Lumpyy(f): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
Na wa oh,were u there when she snatched d woman's hubby?so the man should die alone because he was once Doris Simon's husband?please let's judge easy,no one knows what really happend!
Re: FAN Blasts Stella Damasus On Her Video by abohrandy: 12:43am On Jul 25, 2013
if that fan know say they born am well, make he/she show her face? pipo must always talk. abeg stella was on point. i like when pipo call spoons spoons and hit the nail on the head. its not by beating about the bush abeg.
Re: FAN Blasts Stella Damasus On Her Video by BabaAlabi: 1:02am On Jul 25, 2013
Laughing hysterically at the backward mentality of people....Unfounded allegations came up that Stella 'snatched' someone's husband and because of that she can no longer speak on important issues anymore? So rumours about husband snatching is more important than the multiple problems facing our country? I jus dey laff

1 Like

Re: FAN Blasts Stella Damasus On Her Video by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 25, 2013
Double194: This Stella of a lady was so annoying, she should have just given a press release. I hate seeing Husband snatchers on my screen.

And what would a press release achieve?

A video like what she did would get people thinking, reasonable people that is.
Re: FAN Blasts Stella Damasus On Her Video by homesteady(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2013
I thought she was to rude!! And she over-did her anger!!
Re: FAN Blasts Stella Damasus On Her Video by pattito: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
What's wrng in wat she said now? Pls we need more videos like dat 2 fight against Tђε̲̣̣̣̥ shiit happenin in D̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅$ country.
Re: FAN Blasts Stella Damasus On Her Video by LesbianBoy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
The 'fan' is right! This Innocent-faced who.re/husbandsnatcher called stella damasus should shut up jor! As far as am concerned she has no moral justification to have released such a video! If it was chioma chukwuka or any other decent actress i for understand!

(1) (Reply)

24 Things You Don't Know About JAY Z / Monalisa Chinda’s And Lanre Nzeribe’s Marriage Of Inconvenience, By Kelvin Keshi / Exclusive Interview With MTN Project Fame Winner Ayoola Ayobami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.