Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Need A Help Nairaland Pple ,what Kind Of Lubricativebunisess Can I Do In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Help Nairaland Pple ,what Kind Of Lubricativebunisess Can I Do In Lagos (650 Views)

I Need A Help Me Pay Service Jos Or Abuja / Help Nairaland Importers. / How Can I Triple 4million Naira In One Month In Nigeria? What Kind Of Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Help Nairaland Pple ,what Kind Of Lubricativebunisess Can I Do In Lagos by mayon2307(m): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
pls guys what kind of business i can going to in lagos that will yield good turn over
Re: I Need A Help Nairaland Pple ,what Kind Of Lubricativebunisess Can I Do In Lagos by Godmother(f): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
This ur title na wa . What on earth is lubricativebunisess

1 Like

Re: I Need A Help Nairaland Pple ,what Kind Of Lubricativebunisess Can I Do In Lagos by Jymes: 12:16am On Jul 25, 2013
Engine oil business is good, since u want a lubricative business.
Re: I Need A Help Nairaland Pple ,what Kind Of Lubricativebunisess Can I Do In Lagos by donem: 1:11am On Jul 25, 2013
Jymes: Engine oil business is good, since u want a lubricative business.
Yes thats right, or Hydraulic.
Re: I Need A Help Nairaland Pple ,what Kind Of Lubricativebunisess Can I Do In Lagos by free2ryhme: 2:11am On Jul 25, 2013
mayon2307: pls guys what kind of business i can going to in lagos that will yield good turn over

go dey sell rice and bean diesel beside Mountain of Fire busstop on lagos-ibadan expressway ... No be lubricative business you do find .lol
Re: I Need A Help Nairaland Pple ,what Kind Of Lubricativebunisess Can I Do In Lagos by Solaceye: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2013
Don't mind his spelling please since you've understood his point. @Mayon, you needn't to write lubricative business but rather, lucrative business. Please to my fellow who live in Lagos, kindly lend him an helping hand. Thanks. I will advice that you seek the face of GOD, He alone can give you the best direction..Ephesians 5:17; 2:10Don't mind his spelling please since you've understood his point. @Mayon, you needn't to write lubricative business but rather, lucrative business. Please to my fellow who live in Lagos, kindly lend him an helping hand. Thanks. I will advice that you seek the face of GOD, He alone can give you the best direction..Ephesians 5:17; 2:10Don't mind his spelling please since you've understood his point. @Mayon, you needn't to write lubricative business but rather, lucrative business. Please to my fellow who live in Lagos, kindly lend him an helping hand. Thanks. I will advice that you seek the face of GOD, He alone can give you the best direction..Ephesians 5:17; 2:10
Re: I Need A Help Nairaland Pple ,what Kind Of Lubricativebunisess Can I Do In Lagos by longevity1(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
mayon2307: pls guys what kind of business i can going to in lagos that will yield good turn over
Good day,I am into car hire and car tracking business.Can u invest some money for some percentage returns.if u are interested,lemi know so I can give details.
08022221860/08033136684
anthonystephen@yahoo.com
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Make $5 Into My Paypal / How to enjoy marriage / #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.