Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,999 members, 7,825,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

How To Rock A Floral Print - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Rock A Floral Print (4074 Views)

Mens Floral Print Shirts For Party Wear / Ways To Rock A White Jacket/blazer / Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Rock A Floral Print by uzoo: 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
It can be quite challenging when trying to put on an outfit that has so much busy prints such as a floral print fabric.

I hope with these pictures ,we can get some ideas on how to co-ordinate the floral print fabric.

enjoy.

Re: How To Rock A Floral Print by uzoo: 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
The idea is to tone down the print with something neutral.

Re: How To Rock A Floral Print by uzoo: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
i personally like the floral print pencil skirt smiley
Re: How To Rock A Floral Print by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 25, 2013
I ♡
the last pic kiss[color=#770077][/color]
Re: How To Rock A Floral Print by uzoo: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
yea.. that one is also cute
Re: How To Rock A Floral Print by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
Tank u for this b4 sum gals blind us wit too much colour
Re: How To Rock A Floral Print by uzoo: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ms_Steph: Tank u for this b4 sum gals blind us wit too much colour

lol.... cheesy you're welcome smiley
Re: How To Rock A Floral Print by Yvete(f): 12:24am On Jul 26, 2013
What you think about floral bridesmaid dresses? Seems like its a trend to watch for 2014.

I love floral accessories like clutches, belts, and maybe shoes, but floral dresses make me feel like a walking curtain! grin
Re: How To Rock A Floral Print by uzoo: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
Yvete: What you think about floral bridesmaid dresses? Seems like its a trend to watch for 2014.

I love floral accessories like clutches, belts, and maybe shoes, but floral dresses make me feel like a walking curtain! grin

Brides Maid dresses ? i would say Go for it,and yes the floral prints are slowly and gradually making an entrance.i said Slowly because when it comes to prints you have to tread lightly otherwise you will end up like your grandma's Sofa or like you said Yvete ''a walking curtain''. cheesy cheesy lol....

Take a look at Kim K's Hot Mama Mess,Someone had to drive the point home by making a joke with the photo shopped second picture.

The Third picture is more like it ,its Sweet smiley i am in love with that look ,the white top plays it down .
emphasis on '' Down''. wink

Re: How To Rock A Floral Print by uzoo: 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
check out this jacket

Re: How To Rock A Floral Print by uzoo: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
Solange

Re: How To Rock A Floral Print by uzoo: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
more

Re: How To Rock A Floral Print by uzoo: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
The Best way to rock a floral jacket is to bring every other thing to a stop by using plain dark or light colours.

See below

Re: How To Rock A Floral Print by uzoo: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
smiley nice
Re: How To Rock A Floral Print by uzoo: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
So i finally got around to styling my own floral print here http://productsthatactuallydowork..com/ smiley
Re: How To Rock A Floral Print by Yvete(f): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
I love wearing white on white.
Beside accessories, this is the most I can do with florals. Love anything that makes me look long and lean. grin Btw, I'm a tall girl.

Re: How To Rock A Floral Print by mariM(f): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2013
They are beautiful.
Re: How To Rock A Floral Print by uzoo: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Yvete: I love wearing white on white.
Beside accessories, this is the most I can do with florals. Love anything that makes me look long and lean. grin Btw, I'm a tall girl.

i really like the pants. looks good.
Re: How To Rock A Floral Print by uzoo: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
Since orchids are trending , here's a picture of one in floral prints.

Re: How To Rock A Floral Print by EyeKandy(f): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hey Uzoo. Are you okay? Your blog has been removed too. Johore you're good.
Re: How To Rock A Floral Print by EyeKandy(f): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hey Uzoo. Are you okay? Your blog has been removed too. Hope you're good.

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Models For Totally Ethnik (ghana) / Which Country Has The Best And Worst Fashion In Clothes?? / Whatsapp Group Strictly For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.