Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them (8018 Views)

Make 100k-300k Distributing This Hot Selling Aftershave For Men / Christmass Deals!!! Buy And Resell For Profit. Hot Selling Lady's Bracelet Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 02, 2013
udeme.peter5@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 02, 2013
udeme. peter5@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 02, 2013
obaspublications@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by efosa2020: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2013
iginuanemmanuel@hotmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by avoidaids557: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
akpenekwaku@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 03, 2013
`here's ma mail bro...swazyfrank@yahoo.com. i need d link, thanks
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by nopecin(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2013
Owoakins2@yahoo.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hey guys,

Please check your mail box, I have sent you the link to the products, also check your spam folder if you have not seen it, or better still, you can let me know so that I can resend it again.

In the next couple of days, we shall start a tutorial on how you can build a solid business with resell right products. Be ready to share your ideas and also learn from experts.
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Newnas(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
Tpnewnas@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Newnas(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nasiruolagunju@rocketmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by wonderiyke(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
leeec.ik@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Dehley(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ibrahimegberongbe@mail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by ladyinred: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
oaduku@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
Believe me, Nigerians deserve the best and that is why I am out to give every Nigerian desirous of an alternative income the best.

The products talked about here are info products, they are really hot in demand and many more are coming. I also intend to really assist people who are determined to turn their financial fortunes around for good.

Please take note, these products are meant for people who are really serious and committed about building a second income base on the internet from home. If you are not really determined or ready to bring about a change in your financial fortunes, please do not leave your email address here.

I have come to realize that so many people are lazy, which is why they easily get scamed all in the name of starting a business on the internet. Many more people are not even ready to take the necessary steps, still, many people are not patient enough to learn the ropes. Like any other business out there, there are ropes and lessons to be learnt before you become an expert.

The truth about internet business which I must tell you here is that, there is no perfect system and there are no secrets!

What works for me may not necessarily work for somebody else. You and you alone can develop your own system which works best for you. Which is why I will never recommend you giving your money to someone to run your business.

The best advice I can give you is this: "PUT IN EVERYTHING IT TAKES INTO THE BUSINESS YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT" Set your goals and work towards it.

The only thing that guarantees your success in any type of business, internet business inclusive, is your desire to achieve success. Have you read the book "think and grow rich"?

Believe me, you can achieve whatever your mind has conceived, all it takes is your patience, endurance and learning. Unfortunately, many Nigerians are not willing to learn.

Perhaps you have tried before and never succeeded, listen, that is not enough reason for you to doubt or quit... remember the saying, winners never quit?

You may just be a step away to your success! Give it a trial today, try again and commit yourself to learning from the right source!

Let us talk about your challenges here, lets share and learn from each other.

I have sent another round of email to all those who have requested for the Hot Selling products, please do well to get them otherwise, let me know and I will resend to you.

You will never make a dime in your quest to earn a living online except and until you have your own products. Think about it!
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by caxim04(m): 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
caxim04@yahoo.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by jtkoko9(f): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2013
Justlove247@yahoo.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Bastiger(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2013
Elrogo26@mail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by eROX: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
richocounlimited@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
I have just sent the link to you guys who have left your email addresses here. Please check your box and spam folder, otherwise, let me so that I can resend it.

In any online adventure, the only way you can earn a living is when you have a product or service to offer in exchange for me.

Unfortunately, so many people are looking for opportunities to make money very fast, things don't work that way on the internet.

I for instance spend most of my time building a business rather then making money on then internet. That is I do not get carried away by any so called latest system or program.

The reason why you have been losing money and not making a dime is because, you where not focusing on the real thing, which is adding value to life or solving a need!

I see lots of people jump from one latest program or "proclaimed secret discovered" not knowing that the guys you buy the programs from are only making their money out of you!

There is a concept they know which you do not. They know how desperate and eager you are about making money online, so they quickly capitalize on that.

The only concept I know which has been working in any type of business is the art of solving a problem or offering value in the form of a product or service.

But my greatest annoyance with most of us is that we do not have all the patience to commit ourselves to learning the right way.

It took me more than 2 years to understand how businesses are built and operated on the internet. What I am saying here is that it took me over 2 years to really start making money on the internet.

There is no system or business that will guarantee that you will start making money immediately once you start, its going to take some time, lots of it in some instances and a truck load of patience to go!

Another ugly thing I see with most people is that, they are not willing to spend a dime, yet they expect to make money. How possible is that?

The irony I see all the time is that most people who claim to be making money online really do not give an in-dept analysis of what they spend before getting the proclaimed income.

The truth be told in my experience, if you are into a legitimate business on the internet, you must be willing to spend some money whether for advertising, marketing or stuff like that.

Let this concept sink into your head.... Build a Business on the internet rather than running after one money making program to another.

Here is my concept: Your Product-Marketing-Sell

The business you intend to build on the internet should revolve around the three concept mentioned above. Its a whole lot of tutorials, but I bet that if you understand how this concept works, you will succeed at not only building a business but lots of them.

The internet affords you such opportunities.

Are you still interested in the hot selling products? then do the needful please.....
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by enijoshez: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
pls am interested. Enijoshez@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by mastercee(m): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
incrediblesanta@gmail@.com

tn
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by dwizy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
I'm in.....here akinbobola.olawale@yahoo.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by housefosogis(f): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
aminuife2012@yahoo.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 2:42am On Aug 05, 2013
Please check your mail boxes, I have just sent you a link to the products, endeavor to check your spam folder also, if you do not see it, please let me know so I can resend it.

Like I said earlier in my previous post, you need a product to sell in other to earn a living. This same principle applies to any other business you can think about. Let me tell you why online business is distinctively unique and different:

1. Its costs very little to start an online business, compared to what you spend starting offline
2. There is little or no over heads to be incurred
3. All you need a computer with internet connection and the zeal to succeed
4. You can reach a million people with your products or services all over the world in just a few seconds (this is the power of speed!)
5. It affords you the opportunity of leverage, leverage on technology and people
6. The system can run on its own (take orders, process and deliver the orders)
7. You can comfortably run it from the comfort of your bedroom
8. Because of the power of Automation, you can actually set up many other systems over and over again
9. It is the only system where you can build several businesses without being affected
10. Just few hours of your time is required daily (2-4 hours daily)
11. Your potential customers is the entire world

The advantages goes on and on almost without an end!

It was like a joke for me when I started build a virtual real estate on the internet, are you wondering how? well, if you must know, then here it is:

I discovered a whole lot of untapped niches on the internet, did a little research on them and built turnkey websites which I resell for huge, huge profit.

I am not here to brain wash you like others would do, rather, I am here to show you a way out, I want to be your friend, so that you can easily confide in me. When I know your challenges, almost 95% of your problems are solved already.

Its not all about your money too, but my target is to make something meaningful out of your life. Internet business is real and only those who believe in the reality of internet business are succeeding.

Just like you build an offline business, same principle applies with online business, the only difference being that this one is done on the internet and from home.

It pains me, when I see lots of people who claim to be making money online and then show casing a free hosted blog or website. Listen to me, whether you like it or not, in my opinion, it does not look professional!!

Why not settle down and build a solid business that will sustain you for life!

Think about building your businesses around the following:

1. Affiliate marketing
2. Information marketing
3. Blogging
4. Web Hosting Business
5. Resell Right Business
6. Live Coaching/Consultation
7. Service Oriented Business

If you must earn a living on the internet, then your business and everything you do must revolve around the concepts mentioned above.

I know very well that you have heard or read a lot about virtually all the concepts mentioned above, perhaps you have even tried to venture into one or two of them before. But the question now is, did you succeed? if not, did you bother to find out why? did you put in all the effort required? where you patient enough to give the business the room to grow?

There are many questions you ought to have asked your self before quitting!

Perhaps you where not doing some things right!! and maybe you where not patient enough!!!

Like I said before and I will continue to mention, a lot of of go into online business with the wrong motive (which is to make money)

I am not saying this is wrong, but placing it above what ought to be your paramount objective which is "to help as many people succeed" is wrong.

Lots of people get frustrated because they expect to make millions in one night, have you ever wondered how the money will come? I beg use your head!

Let me give you a concept here: assume that the money you are expecting to earn is in the hands of other people, what do you think you can do to get these people to willingly give you their money? think about it and lets get talking here..

You see, once your motive is wrong, everything about you will not work... shikenan!!!

I learnt this principle from NAPOLEON HILLS (GIVE MORE IN USE VALUE THAN CASH VALUE YOU GET.

This to me is the greatest concept of business success! Be it offline or online.

I am here to tell you that internet business is real and very profitable, but you must get your motive right!!!

Are you still interested in the hot selling products? please let me know and I will gladly sent it to you.

Do have a nice day!
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by omolovely: 3:19am On Aug 05, 2013
Ibk4real234@yahoo.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 3:40am On Aug 05, 2013
Please check your mail box, I have just sent a link, otherwise, let me know if you do not see it.

Information marketing business is the most rewarding online business to pursue.. Don't get me wrong here, I did not say it the ultimate! No, what I did mean is that it is a rewarding business out of the several other business opportunities that about on the internet.

Let me know if you still need the products please...
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Opiosko: 7:06am On Aug 05, 2013
thank u, pls am interested. opiosko@yahoo.com.
biz1234: Please check your mail boxes, I have just sent you a link to the products, endeavor to check your spam folder also, if you do not see it, please let me know so I can resend it.

Like I said earlier in my previous post, you need a product to sell in other to earn a living. This same principle applies to any other business you can think about. Let me tell you why online business is distinctively unique and different:

1. Its costs very little to start an online business, compared to what you spend starting offline
2. There is little or no over heads to be incurred
3. All you need a computer with internet connection and the zeal to succeed
4. You can reach a million people with your products or services all over the world in just a few seconds (this is the power of speed!)
5. It affords you the opportunity of leverage, leverage on technology and people
6. The system can run on its own (take orders, process and deliver the orders)
7. You can comfortably run it from the comfort of your bedroom
8. Because of the power of Automation, you can actually set up many other systems over and over again
9. It is the only system where you can build several businesses without being affected
10. Just few hours of your time is required daily (2-4 hours daily)
11. Your potential customers is the entire world

The advantages goes on and on almost without an end!

It was like a joke for me when I started build a virtual real estate on the internet, are you wondering how? well, if you must know, then here it is:

I discovered a whole lot of untapped niches on the internet, did a little research on them and built turnkey websites which I resell for huge, huge profit.

I am not here to brain wash you like others would do, rather, I am here to show you a way out, I want to be your friend, so that you can easily confide in me. When I know your challenges, almost 95% of your problems are solved already.

Its not all about your money too, but my target is to make something meaningful out of your life. Internet business is real and only those who believe in the reality of internet business are succeeding.

Just like you build an offline business, same principle applies with online business, the only difference being that this one is done on the internet and from home.

It pains me, when I see lots of people who claim to be making money online and then show casing a free hosted blog or website. Listen to me, whether you like it or not, in my opinion, it does not look professional!!

Why not settle down and build a solid business that will sustain you for life!

Think about building your businesses around the following:

1. Affiliate marketing
2. Information marketing
3. Blogging
4. Web Hosting Business
5. Resell Right Business
6. Live Coaching/Consultation
7. Service Oriented Business

If you must earn a living on the internet, then your business and everything you do must revolve around the concepts mentioned above.

I know very well that you have heard or read a lot about virtually all the concepts mentioned above, perhaps you have even tried to venture into one or two of them before. But the question now is, did you succeed? if not, did you bother to find out why? did you put in all the effort required? where you patient enough to give the business the room to grow?

There are many questions you ought to have asked your self before quitting!

Perhaps you where not doing some things right!! and maybe you where not patient enough!!!

Like I said before and I will continue to mention, a lot of of go into online business with the wrong motive (which is to make money)

I am not saying this is wrong, but placing it above what ought to be your paramount objective which is "to help as many people succeed" is wrong.

Lots of people get frustrated because they expect to make millions in one night, have you ever wondered how the money will come? I beg use your head!

Let me give you a concept here: assume that the money you are expecting to earn is in the hands of other people, what do you think you can do to get these people to willingly give you their money? think about it and lets get talking here..

You see, once your motive is wrong, everything about you will not work... shikenan!!!

I learnt this principle from NAPOLEON HILLS (GIVE MORE IN USE VALUE THAN CASH VALUE YOU GET.

This to me is the greatest concept of business success! Be it offline or online.

I am here to tell you that internet business is real and very profitable, but you must get your motive right!!!

Are you still interested in the hot selling products? please let me know and I will gladly sent it to you.

Do have a nice day!

thank u, pls am interested. opiosko@yahoo.com.
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2013
Please check your mail box, I have just sent you the link. Let me know if you do have not seen it. Still interested in learning the concept of online business? say it here please...
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by Alowonle2013(f): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2013
nigerwide08@gmail.com
Re: Lay Your Hands On Hot Selling Products You Can Resell And Where To Sell Them by biz1234: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
An email including the link to the products have been sent to your mail box, please check inbox and spam folder, otherwise, let me know so I can resend to you.

If you must earn a living online, then you should think of building a business rather than running after one program to another and making the owners rich!

Why not consider building your own system and have people run after you with their money? what do you think?

Still interested? please say it here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

100% Authentic Cuban Cigars / We Supply Brand New Bajaj Keke Napep Machines At Affordable Prices Kindly Call Timi 08064537084 / Make 200k A Week Trading Pepper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.