Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Next Of Kin -wife Or Children Which Is More Reasonable - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Next Of Kin -wife Or Children Which Is More Reasonable (728 Views)

As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) / Rude Awakening: I Am Not My Husband's Next Of Kin And Beneficiary!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Of Kin -wife Or Children Which Is More Reasonable by omokafe(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2013
I have been thinking seriously about who to use as my next of kin,before I got married I normally use my younger brother after getting married with two sons now,I desire to change my next of kin but am confused on who to use either to use my minor sons or wife. Please I would need honest and sincere advice on this from experience and matured individuals. I would also appreciate if the moderator could assist move the topic to the front page so that I could get a lot of meaningful contribution. Thank you
Re: Next Of Kin -wife Or Children Which Is More Reasonable by uchescoad: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2013
NEVER ENTRUST YOUR LIFE TO A WOMAN THEY WILL KILL YOU IMMEDIATETLY SHE FOUND OUT
THAT IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN MY BROS YOU ARE FINISH ASI FOR MEOOOOO I PREFER TO USE MY KIDS
LAY GOOD FOUDATION FOR THEM LOOK MY BROS LET ME ASK YOU HOW MANY WOMAN IN YOUR STRRET WHOSE HUSBAND DIED
AND LEAVE THEM THAT DONT Bleep ARROUND AND LEAVE UR KID IN THE STREET WHILE ANOTHER MAN WILL SMUSHING UR WIFE
AND U WILL BE IN HEAVEN CRYING LIKE HELL.GO TO CHURCHES TODAY 95%OF COMPLAIN PROBLEM IN CHURCH IS MARRIAGE
PASTOR DONT CONCENTRATE IN MAKING PEOPLE PROSPER IS RESOLUTION OF MARRIAGE.BUT MY BROTHER WHAT CAN U DO
MY FATHER TELLS ME THAT WOMEN ARE COMPULSURY EVIL U MUST HAVE U CAN NOT CAST THEM.SO BE AT ALERT
Re: Next Of Kin -wife Or Children Which Is More Reasonable by kreamidiva(f): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
Me,my husband is my next of kin.
Re: Next Of Kin -wife Or Children Which Is More Reasonable by bellong: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2013
@Uchescoad, what an advice.

OP, I believe you didn't go to the marriage market to marry a devil. If some other people can base their judgement on the devil they have as a wife, you should not tow the same path.

Your decision should not be based on myopic generalization of some men about women but rather centred on the nature of the person you are in a life time agreement with. However, your kids are still small, they cannot take any reasonable decision at this time. It is advisable that your wife be made your next of kin. The issue of next of kin is not restricted to claiming assets alone, it is useful during emergency situations too.

Your wife will not maltreat nor neglect her own children even if she will, it is always good to do the right thing irrespective of what you think. The right thing to do now is to make your wife the next-of-kin.
Re: Next Of Kin -wife Or Children Which Is More Reasonable by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2013
If you don't trust your wife, why did you get married? For kids?

My dear, your wife is your partner, the kids will grow up and live their own lives and what you have by you is your wife!

Your kids are just your bonus, that's the way life is supposed to be.

Now, haven't you heard of siblings killing each other because of the dads property.

Or some siblings refuse to be useful because they know they are next of kin?

Your know your family make the right decision
Re: Next Of Kin -wife Or Children Which Is More Reasonable by degurl(f): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2013
uchescoad: NEVER ENTRUST YOUR LIFE TO A WOMAN THEY WILL KILL YOU IMMEDIATETLY SHE FOUND OUT
THAT IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN MY BROS YOU ARE FINISH ASI FOR MEOOOOO I PREFER TO USE MY KIDS
LAY GOOD FOUDATION FOR THEM LOOK MY BROS LET ME ASK YOU HOW MANY WOMAN IN YOUR STRRET WHOSE HUSBAND DIED
AND LEAVE THEM THAT DONT Bleep ARROUND AND LEAVE UR KID IN THE STREET WHILE ANOTHER MAN WILL SMUSHING UR WIFE
AND U WILL BE IN HEAVEN CRYING LIKE HELL.GO TO CHURCHES TODAY 95%OF COMPLAIN PROBLEM IN CHURCH IS MARRIAGE
PASTOR DONT CONCENTRATE IN MAKING PEOPLE PROSPER IS RESOLUTION OF MARRIAGE.BUT MY BROTHER WHAT CAN U DO
MY FATHER TELLS ME THAT WOMEN ARE COMPULSURY EVIL U MUST HAVE U CAN NOT CAST THEM.SO BE AT ALERT

What the hell did she do to you to turn your brain upside down like this? She must be a strong woman......
Re: Next Of Kin -wife Or Children Which Is More Reasonable by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2013
Next of kin
1.Spouse
2.Children(one after d other according to seniority)
This is widely used everywhere.
Where I served,most pple that wrote relatives where called to come and amend it cos it was discovered that there is always a big problem at d other side.this happened when a wife took the organisation to court for denyin her and her children their right and she won.
Those that used their children were also lectured to put wife before children.

If u r afraid of putin ur wife only(still don't know why),pls once u have a child,include that too.
Its safer and better.
Most pple don't know what organizations go tru because of this next of kin issue.
Also know that an aggrieved party (here wifey and kids) can go to court to contest against relatives and most times they win.unless in ur official data,u don't hv a wife and children.I've seen such happen and attended seminar organised to educate pple on how to chose NOK.

Pls don ever let sentiment overcloud ur better judgement in a serious matter like this

(1) (Reply)

If You're Contemplating Suicide This Is For You.. / The Upsurge Of Teenage Suicides In Nigeria / Man Suspects The Children He Has Been Spending Money On Are Not His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.