Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Can A Deeper Life Girl Marry An Angelican - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can A Deeper Life Girl Marry An Angelican (1093 Views)

Uk Based Christian Looking To Marry An Akwa-ibite Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Deeper Life Girl Marry An Angelican by silver25(f): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2013
I have a girlfriend who is a deeper life member and suitors are comin to marry her one is an angelican while the other is frm deeper life unfortunatly the angelican is more caring than the deeperlifer pals who shuld she go for??
Re: Can A Deeper Life Girl Marry An Angelican by thorpido(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
She is supposed to marry a Christian in word and in deed.That is all that matters.
If however she chooses to be ruled by the doctrines of a particular church,then that's her cup of tea.
Her happiness in marriage matters most and not belonging to a denomination.
Re: Can A Deeper Life Girl Marry An Angelican by papauju(m): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
silver25:
I have a girlfriend who is a deeper life member and suitors are comin to marry her one is an angelican while the other is frm deeper life unfortunatly the angelican is more caring than the deeperlifer pals who shuld she go for??
yes, you are all Christians
Re: Can A Deeper Life Girl Marry An Angelican by Dominion370(m): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2017
silver25, can we chat privately pls. i wanna ask some questions. Contact me on akinwalet05@gmail.com or 08105958736

(1) (Reply)

A Beautiful Mind Needed / Need A Female Friend In Kaduna. No Sex Please. / Hooking Up Game-blind Dates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.