Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,174 members, 7,864,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Through The Storm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Through The Storm (433 Views)

Pray For The Storm. / The Couple And The Storm / The Storm Will End Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Through The Storm by williams20(m): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
Through the Storm

FROM JESUS WITH LOVE

I cant promise to spare you from the storms of life, but I can promise to be with you through
them. My help comes in a variety of forms. It may not always come in the form you expect, but
it will come. I will never leave you to struggle on your own.
When you ask for My help, I will answer your prayer. When you are fearful, I will give you
faith to trust Me, peace of mind, and courage to go on. When you are weak and weary, lean on
Me and I will give you strength like youve never known. When your heart is broken, I will
mend it.
I cant keep you from all hardships and sorrows, but I can make the troubles of life bearable and
bring about good in the end. I can help your spirit rise above the storms of life. Above the
cloudsup here in heavenly places with Methe sun is always shining. I am sunshine on a
rainy day, the rainbow after the storm. I am the bright ray of hope that puts the sparkle back in
your eyes.
The present storm will pass. In the meantime, let Me keep you through the storm.

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? / God's Answers To Life's Questions / What Does It Profit Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.