Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

Full Interview: Lamar Odom’s Secret Girlfriend Spill The Beans On Their Affair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Full Interview: Lamar Odom’s Secret Girlfriend Spill The Beans On Their Affair (1554 Views)

Lamar Odom Pronounced Dead / Miley Cyrus Caught Passionately Kissing Her Victoria's Secret Girlfriend After D / Download Full Interview>>wizkid Speaks On Beef With Davido On The Truth (9mb) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Interview: Lamar Odom’s Secret Girlfriend Spill The Beans On Their Affair by topeorekoy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
In an interview with Star Magazine, Lamar Odom's former mistress, Jennifer Richardson tells it all. They met in January 2012 in Washington DC and dated for over a year.

Jennifer Richardson tells Star:

"Lamar and I were not just a one night stand. This isn’t something that just happened, we met, it happened and and then it was over. No. This is months of time. It was our life…our life. First class plane tickets to every city that he was in. Going out my own drivers. All my own reservations made, car service from the airports. I was in all the same places they were. I was the on the road girlfriend. It was a relationship."

She also said she gave Lamar a party (PLEASE WHAT DOES THIS MEAN) as a Christmas gift last year.

- See more at: http://topeorekoya..com/2013/07/full-interview-lamar-odoms-secret.html#sthash.0gQVp6UD.dpuf

Re: Full Interview: Lamar Odom’s Secret Girlfriend Spill The Beans On Their Affair by angelTI(f): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
The wind is blowing; the chicken's bum is getting revealed!
Waiting for Kimye's saga after which kourtscott's
Re: Full Interview: Lamar Odom’s Secret Girlfriend Spill The Beans On Their Affair by kreamidiva(f): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
^^^^Angel,no kourtscott drama o.i love kourtney!

1 Like

Re: Full Interview: Lamar Odom’s Secret Girlfriend Spill The Beans On Their Affair by angelTI(f): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
kreami diva: ^^^^Angel,no kourtscott drama o.i love kourtney!

I love them 3(in their own ways) but this kind of drama is inevitable for them(sorry to say that). I feel they are the ones marrying their men and not the other way round(which an average guy wouldnt like over time)
Re: Full Interview: Lamar Odom’s Secret Girlfriend Spill The Beans On Their Affair by Caracta(f): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
Oh please Jennifer Richardson, go and sit down! What's with the super story? Lamar is married. Let him go! I don't want to smell you near him. Kapish? Nansense!

Oh dear Khloe cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Ice Prince In The Big Brother House / See Kim Kardashian And Kanye West’s Baby North / The Winning Video For Davidos Skelewu *WATCH & DOWNLOAD HERE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.