Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) (59344 Views)

Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! / Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 Contestants... / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
undecided ok bt AU can do better!
Whr r d Indimi sisters? They don graduate or they contest only in schl
Afam4eva:
snagit
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by HezronLorraine(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
peppy luv: angry angry angry bia dis guy abi na grl, if I slap u eh mtchewwwww u wil knw am a teacher tongue
see me see trouble.am 100% a dude,u assume all guys in my world are ladies,lolzhow daft of you.wharrafavck is your problem.you are tribalistic and very temperamental from your majority of ur post.you take to insults as your cheapest means of amusement.to counter-claim this,I'll advise anyone to check your post and tell me what they deduced and if my observations are wrong.
All theses said,I'd waste no time replying u.common reasoning requires if you disapprove of my comment,u reply with sensibility.
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
shocked aunty, na fight
Afam4eva:
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
shocked all dis grammar 4 me? When I'v not evn slapd u
Sori o, d grl is from my place but I wil say d truth,afta al d grls I rooted for r not all Igbos nd my numba one choice was d yoruba grl(ladoke akintola uni)and d CRUTECH chic so pls lipsrsealed
Hezron Lorraine: see me see trouble.am 100% a dude,u assume all guys in my world are ladies,lolzhow daft of you.wharrafavck is your problem.you are tribalistic and very temperamental from your majority of ur post.you take to insults as your cheapest means of amusement.to counter-claim this,I'll advise anyone to check your post and tell me what they deduced and if my observations are wrong.
All theses said,I'd waste no time replying u.common reasoning requires if you disapprove of my comment,u reply with sensibility.
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by somegirl1: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
peppy luv: my numba one choice was d yoruba grl(ladoke akintola uni)and d CRUTECH chic so pls lipsrsealed

If she'd look the same in a pic that isn't photoshopped as much, she's pretty.
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
Afam4eva:

igbo gals are simply beautiful

1 Like

Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Bimpss(f): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
ngozievergreen:

I'm not trying to be an hater or whatever, but that thing on her face is called "Makeup" and very heavy at that. I would like to see what is behind all that mask. undecided undecided
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
peppy luv: undecided na wa 4 u o,wats ur definition of beauty? Make up Hw can u compare d NOUN grl that looks like a masqurade with d ladoke akintola chic or d CRUTECH, BIU, IMSU and UNIPORT babes.
I believe we both have different tastes. And really, the NOUN chick is pretty, look beyond the make up and you'll see her beauty. After all, there are some contestants who even with make up look less than average.

1 Like

Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by HezronLorraine(m): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
peppy luv: shocked all dis grammar 4 me? When I'v not evn slapd u
Sori o, d grl is from my place but I wil say d truth,afta al d grls I rooted for r not all Igbos nd my numba one choice was d yoruba grl(ladoke akintola uni)and d CRUTECH chic so pls lipsrsealed
well,whatever suits u.I'm open-minded and hold nothing against u.just so u know.
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
peppy luv: grin asaikechukwu ,Sori she schls there but not 4rm there so she is not ur inlaw as u think!
But shs still representing for imo .. tongue so lol cool with me cheesy
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
THE EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY HAS DECIDED TO CHANGE ITS CONTESTANT AS THEY FEEL THERE ARE ISSUES SURROUNDING HER PARTICIPATION AT THIS YEAR'S MISS UNIVERSITY NIGERIA PAGEANT. WHILE MAY NOT SUPPORT SUCH, WE HAVE TO RESPECT THE CHOICE OF THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE, AS MISS UNIVERSITY NIGERIA ORGANIZATION DOES NOT HAND PICK CONTESTANTS FROM SCHOOLS BUT WORK HAND IN HAND WITH THE UNIVERSITIES TO GET THE BEST REPRESENTATIVE THEY DEEM FIT TO WIN THE CROWN AND BE AN AMBASSADOR FOR THE SCHOOL.

THE NEW REPRESENTATIVE IS MISS BUKUNMI GEORGE, A 300 LEVEL ACCOUNTING STUDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY.

Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
And here's Miss Igbenidion

1 Like

Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
Afam4eva: And here's Miss Igbenidion

pretty girl.
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
Igbenidion ?

Anyways the girl is fine sha.
smiley
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by nwanks: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
plz people letz not be sentimental here i tink dat miss imsu n miss Unn . Are among d most beautiful becos there make up is just simple n looks natural
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by duni04(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2013
Afam4eva: THE EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY HAS DECIDED TO CHANGE ITS CONTESTANT AS THEY FEEL THERE ARE ISSUES SURROUNDING HER PARTICIPATION AT THIS YEAR'S MISS UNIVERSITY NIGERIA PAGEANT. WHILE MAY NOT SUPPORT SUCH, WE HAVE TO RESPECT THE CHOICE OF THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE, AS MISS UNIVERSITY NIGERIA ORGANIZATION DOES NOT HAND PICK CONTESTANTS FROM SCHOOLS BUT WORK HAND IN HAND WITH THE UNIVERSITIES TO GET THE BEST REPRESENTATIVE THEY DEEM FIT TO WIN THE CROWN AND BE AN AMBASSADOR FOR THE SCHOOL.

THE NEW REPRESENTATIVE IS MISS BUKUNMI GEORGE, A 300 LEVEL ACCOUNTING STUDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY.

LOL! very hilarious! this one try small sha. But on a serious note, are these the best looking yoruba gals undecided
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
My sister them ban u too?
No mind them,they dnt ban d yerobas that start d argument becos seun is yeroba! Inferiority complex at its peak!
Igbos rule,haters hug high tension!
Afam and sekilz,2 sons of jacob selling their birth right 4 pottage!2 of u take waka! tongue
ngozievergreen:

Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
peppy luv: My sister them ban u too?
No mind them,they dnt ban d yerobas that start d argument becos seun is yeroba! Inferiority complex at its peak!
Igbos rule,haters hug high tension!
Afam and sekilz,2 sons of jacob selling their birth right 4 pottage!2 of u take waka! tongue

no be small selling of birthright o. Dey shd also sell their birthleft
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Walert(m): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2013
slimyem: Ayama.
In all of FUTA, them nor see better person? Haba!!!
I dey laugh oh!This is not FUTA.
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by MacLovington(m): 8:29am On Aug 03, 2013
ngozievergreen:

no be small selling of birthright o. Dey shd also sell their birthleft

This ya mouth abi na fingers. cheesy. Lol.
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Chiopatra: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
Afam4eva: And here's Miss Igbenidion

Afam where did you get this info from d recent miss igbinedion has graduated and her name is Anita oyaghongha.dere has bin no contest since 2009 and dats not her.pls clear ur facts right
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2013
Hope
I don't sound tribalistic but the fine girls are mostly igbos. Even
northern unis are using igbos to represent their unis. Ndigbo Kwenu!
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Maidoki14(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2013
I love dem all.wish i can bleep one after d other.
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2013
I.Joan:

With all the HYPE about Unilag babes...
What is this? ? ?
As in eh!!!!! Ayam disappointed
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Romanticboy1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Where is Miss uniben?
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Romanticboy1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
slimyem: This babe don read book tire. See the contours for her neck. tongue
She's not bad.

lwkmd! God gve u woman as wife u nr wnt
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Romanticboy1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
My Opinion: when is Mr./Master Nigerian,University, Most beautifully/Handsome men In Nigeria coming up or is it only female gender we have in naija?

neva knew u gals cn appreciate us like dis! Cus everytin u gals wnt is 2 b abt u only
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Romanticboy1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
caribchic:

They could have styled their own natural hair for a change.

wat if de av abolo or sum av big ogor
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Aghagba(f): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
.cm on guys take a luk at dis damsel.jeez she is d finest,hv u checkd her facebook pics.
Re: Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) by Prettyfefe: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2014
Babcock girl is very beautiful but all the girls are fine sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Looking For Styles To Sew Check In Here / Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wears Skipmy Dress To An Event (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.