Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,878 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Meet The 2 Nigerian Students Who Produce Tablets & Laptops! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Meet The 2 Nigerian Students Who Produce Tablets & Laptops! (1276 Views)

Nigerians Are Underutilizing Their Tablets / The 2 Founders Of The Pirate Bay Are Now In Prison / I Pad & I Phone , Tablets & Laptops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 2 Nigerian Students Who Produce Tablets & Laptops! by Knnawuba(m): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
Please applaud them! These two Nigerian students Eyiolawi Gbenga and Afolabi Mark; graduate and undergraduate of Obafemi Awolowo University and Federal University of Technology (FUTA) Akure respectively, have done us proud!
The ingenious pair whose company is named Knack International Limited recently produced tablet personal computers and laptops of international standards.
According to them, their decision to venture into ICT is to provide create jobs for the unemployed youths in the nation. . . I hope the government finds a way of encouraging these ones, the product looks durable!

1 Like

Re: Meet The 2 Nigerian Students Who Produce Tablets & Laptops! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
i wonder the kind specs wey that tablet and laptop go pack..
Re: Meet The 2 Nigerian Students Who Produce Tablets & Laptops! by mascot87(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
No wonder Federal University of Technology Akure's motto is Technology for self reliance.
Congratulations to both of them and may they succeed in inventing more and making Nigerian proud.
Re: Meet The 2 Nigerian Students Who Produce Tablets & Laptops! by bigtt76(f): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
Assembling Tablets and Laptops and NOT produce as in component by component. Let us stop glorifying what is not. Anybody can import all these things from China ...no beefing.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 2 Nigerian Students Who Produce Tablets & Laptops! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
Knnawuba: Please applaud them! These two Nigerian students Eyiolawi Gbenga and Afolabi Mark; graduate and undergraduate of Obafemi Awolowo University and Federal University of Technology (FUTA) Akure respectively, have done us proud!
The ingenious pair whose company is named Knack International Limited recently produced tablet personal computers and laptops of international standards.
According to them, their decision to venture into ICT is to provide create jobs for the unemployed youths in the nation. . . I hope the government finds a way of encouraging these ones, the product looks durable!
produced or ordered from China?
Re: Meet The 2 Nigerian Students Who Produce Tablets & Laptops! by buoye1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
9c
Re: Meet The 2 Nigerian Students Who Produce Tablets & Laptops! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
[size=15pt]too many funny people in dis country, see as the guy dey even pose with the thing sef grin grin grin grin. two of my uncles have there own too with there own brand name from china selling like mad in computer village and onitsha. do you people know what it takes to make a tablet or computer pc? una funny.dude i can have mine too by next week if i want,google it chinese are begging people to come and patronize them, they will build anything according to your spec,aslong as its andriod platform.besides dis guy looks hungry grin grin grin no be beef matter o, thank God for creating chinese.[/size]
Re: Meet The 2 Nigerian Students Who Produce Tablets & Laptops! by felix55(m): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2013
Dis guys r funny.where s d tools n machines to guide dem came frm.all dis s just order frm china.wat i kw s dat dey fix d parts nt dey produce it

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Computer For Graphics Design / Hp 15.6'' Laptop With 500gb Hard Drive On Sale At Micostar Mall / How To Remove/delete Stubborn Files From Your Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.