Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

I Have30million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have30million Naira (4354 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have30million Naira by Businessinfo(m): 1:18am On Jul 26, 2013
I Was Fortunate to venture into a contract that i earn 30million naira from it.

I need a real business in Nigeria, whereby i can invest this money on a business.

But the kind of business, i was planning to do require 50 to 80million naira- and i wont like to borrow money from bank.

I need advice.
Re: I Have30million Naira by iamswizz(m): 1:25am On Jul 26, 2013
My broda..Go for adult education first to improve ur vocabulary.. It wont even cost u much..

But on a more serious note.. Have u thought about Baba Ijebu [lotto]?

4 Likes

Re: I Have30million Naira by staggerman(m): 1:26am On Jul 26, 2013
Re: I Have30million Naira by SincereBigot: 1:45am On Jul 26, 2013

I need advice.
i need advice on how to advice u.

2 Likes

Re: I Have30million Naira by surveycash(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2013

It is very easy to become a millionaire now. Thanks to the info age. Just create an account on Nairaland. After few days, just post "I have N30 million, what business can I do" or "N100 million Idle funds, what to invest". Then, you start receiving call and business proposals.

How did you come about that money in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: I Have30million Naira by ezebest1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
My oga @ the top. Nawa ooo, you just forget your man like that?
That's a big problem with Nigerians my brother.
surveycash:
It is very easy not to become a millionaire. Thanks to the info age. Just create an account on Nairaland. After few days, just post "I have N30 million, what business can I do" or "N100 million Idle funds, what to invest". Then, you start receiving call and business proposals.

Re: I Have30million Naira by surveycash(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
eze-best:
My oga @ the top. Nawa ooo, you just forget your man like that?
That's a big problem with Nigerians my brother.

As I see my oga post, na im run enter here oo. I lost my phone and all contacts. You can beep me when you see this
Re: I Have30million Naira by Businessinfo(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
all i need-, is an advice.

If you have a reasonable one, kindly beep me.
Re: I Have30million Naira by dagr8(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2013
surveycash:
It is very easy to become a millionaire now. Thanks to the info age. Just create an account on Nairaland. After few days, just post "I have N30 million, what business can I do" or "N100 million Idle funds, what to invest". Then, you start receiving call and business proposals.

Na so we see am o my brother...everyday we see people with idle Millions on NL...Lwkmd

Boss, we no dey see u 4 FTA again...
Re: I Have30million Naira by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2013
You can invest into properties, land.
Sure the return is good. You know land appreciate.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Have30million Naira by surveycash(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
dagr8:
Boss, we no dey see u 4 FTA again...

I dey watch from sidelines sir. Forex is more of a hobby now than a business.
Re: I Have30million Naira by Businessinfo(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
but i am a millionaira already. I just need a powerful investment or business i can venture into.

Thanks.
Re: I Have30million Naira by Leshyne(m): 7:40am On Jul 28, 2013
Businessinfo: but i am a millionaira already. I just need a powerful investment or business i can venture into.

Thanks.

If you like to, I can teach you hw to trade forex successfully, then u can invest your millions there an make a healthy ROI monthly. Call 08037601048. Charles.
Re: I Have30million Naira by retsonbiz(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
Einfo eco-centre, where you provide clients with every available information on businesses, projects, educational, research and development issues. Highly lucrative and multidimensional.

Regards.
Re: I Have30million Naira by olaabiola: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
Take your money to either of these banks and wema, zenith, first bank and you will get 500k or more monthly without any risk or running around..

1 Like

Re: I Have30million Naira by nicegelly(f): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hi if u ar interested in doing business wt me let's talk on whatsap or facebook 08036573208 jus cal ma number. Its a business u invest like 500k or mor if u want. Jus cal me up den we talk abt it
Re: I Have30million Naira by Businessinfo(m): 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
nicegelly: Hi if u ar interested in doing business wt me let's talk on whatsap or facebook 08036573208 jus cal ma number. Its a business u invest like 500k or mor if u want. Jus cal me up den we talk abt it
-
I wish to invest 10million naira with you, but how am i sure of making profit from this you handwork.
Re: I Have30million Naira by Negro1: 12:12am On Jul 31, 2013
Re: I Have30million Naira by olushowunm(m): 6:10am On Jul 31, 2013
@OP... DON'T MIND THE EGGHEADS...

SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN ACUSTOMED TO CONTRACTING AND SUPPLIES... I WILL OFFER YOU SOMETHING SIMILAR, BUT NEED US TO PRODUCE TO SELL... ITS AN AGRICULTURAL COMMODITY THAT HAS TURNED GOLD...
WE CAN INVEST 15M ON THAT PROJECT, WHILE I WILL HELP YOU ACQUIRE REAL ESTATE LAND FOR ESTATE DEVELOPMENT AND SALES IN ABEOKUTA WITH THE REST...
YOU CAN EMAIL ME @ OLUSHOWUNMI2@GMAIL.COM... THANKS.
Re: I Have30million Naira by nicegelly(f): 8:00am On Jul 31, 2013
Businessinfo: -
I wish to invest 10million naira with you, but how am i sure of making profit from this you handwork.
y not. Dts y I sed u should cal me up or we chat thru whatsapp so we talk abt it 08036573208
Re: I Have30million Naira by demolaswagz(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2013
Got a special investment,u can trust me so reply if u are interested
Re: I Have30million Naira by Negro1: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2013
Re: I Have30million Naira by olushowunm(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2013
Negro1: just because u want to post ur own idea u had to call everyone else eggheads? Sorry to say but u are a daft and stup!d

TRY AND READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU CAST YOUR STONE.... WHEN I MEAN EGGHEADS, I MEAN THOSE PEOPLE THAT WERE DOUBTING THE POSTER AND NOT PEOPLE POSTING THEIR IDEAS... SO PLEASE BE VERT CAREFUL!!!
Re: I Have30million Naira by Businessinfo(m): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
demolaswagz: Got a special investment,u can trust me so reply if u are interested

I am interested, what is this investment all about.?
Re: I Have30million Naira by Businessinfo(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
nicegelly: y not. Dts y I sed u should cal me up or we chat thru whatsapp so we talk abt it 08036573208

I tried your line several times, but it was not connecting. I also tried addin u via whatsapp but seems your number aint registered.

I just need a brief details about my future investment with you, and my profit. My email address is their for you to imbox me.......

Thank you.
Re: I Have30million Naira by Businessinfo(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
nicegelly: y not. Dts y I sed u should cal me up or we chat thru whatsapp so we talk abt it 08036573208
Re: I Have30million Naira by tonzo(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
BROS GO INTO PROPERTIES.THERE ARE LUCRATIVE PROPERTIES YOU CAN BUY AND MAKE GOOD PROFITS
YOU COULD ALSO BUY SOME STUDENTS HOSTEL THAT WILL FETCH U 2M OR MORE YEARLY OR BUILD AN EVENT CENTRE.

1 Like

Re: I Have30million Naira by Negro1: 7:04am On Aug 03, 2013
olushowunm:

TRY AND READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU CAST YOUR STONE.... WHEN I MEAN EGGHEADS, I MEAN THOSE PEOPLE THAT WERE DOUBTING THE POSTER AND NOT PEOPLE POSTING THEIR IDEAS... SO PLEASE BE VERT CAREFUL!!!
and what if im not careful? U should not even call anyone an egghead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MMM Just Crashed !!! / How I Can Monitor My Investments On The Nigerian Stock Exchange / Earn 3 - 6 Dollars Answering Survey Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.