Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Buying Baby Wears From Abroad And Selling In Nigeria - ADVICE PLS - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Buying Baby Wears From Abroad And Selling In Nigeria - ADVICE PLS (1813 Views)

Classy Female Wears From Funke Adepoju / New Arrivals Ladies Wears From Debyd Apparel. / New Geek Wears From Naija True Clothing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Baby Wears From Abroad And Selling In Nigeria - ADVICE PLS by ukcars: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2013
Hello House

I want to start the business of buying kids wears and baby wears and accessories from abroad and sale in bulk to those that sales in stores. will that be profitable - i need advice

Thanks
Re: Buying Baby Wears From Abroad And Selling In Nigeria - ADVICE PLS by estadypes(f): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hello poster, there is no business that is not profitable, you just need to understand the dos and donts and thread carefully. we at 9jabuy supply wholesale goods to wholesalers who sell to boutiques and stores. if you are interested contact me PIN:28D25205 Whatsapp:07055949926. Thank you
Re: Buying Baby Wears From Abroad And Selling In Nigeria - ADVICE PLS by ukcars: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2013
estadypes: Hello poster, there is no business that is not profitable, you just need to understand the dos and donts and thread carefully. we at 9jabuy supply wholesale goods to wholesalers who sell to boutiques and stores. if you are interested contact me PIN:28D25205 Whatsapp:07055949926. Thank you

Thanks alot , i will contact you once my first consignment arrives from the uk.

Thanks
Re: Buying Baby Wears From Abroad And Selling In Nigeria - ADVICE PLS by sofianaveenya: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Greetings! I am Sofia by name from India. I am into the business of T-shirts and children wear . If you are interested to buy, then do let us know. For more details you can visit our business page " Ngs Creation's " in Facebook . We have fresh stock in Lagos and Benin (Nigeria).

Remain Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

SEE PIC: Hot New Human Hairs Available At Very Affordable Prices / Crazy Unisex Hair Styles / Actress Bibi Celebrates Her Birthday With No Panties & Bra Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.