Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

If You Can Teach Forex Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Can Teach Forex Trading (1391 Views)

How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Teach Forex Trading by yournightmare: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2013
I need someone to teach me Forex trading .....I've seen people that say they can help but they charge too much , haba now if I was trading Forex and was making money as much as they say they do ....would need to charge lots of money from someone before I teach them ( kinda greedy ) ....I don't need a tutor I need a friend dt can help me out , like I can watch you trade and ask questions ...add me if you can help 29E56559 ....or call me 08091176336 ....
Re: If You Can Teach Forex Trading by dagr8(m): 9:44am On Jul 27, 2013
I will advise you to visit https://www.nairaland.com/1191858/forex-trade-alerts-season-13 and follow ...You will meet lots of guru there pls dont pay anybody sisi....

and beware of pple who drop mails and phone numbers

Your journey begins in babypips

1 Like

Re: If You Can Teach Forex Trading by yournightmare: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
Thanks for the advice guys and wait Ooooo What's the ish with people that drop fone numbers and emails ....please tell me bro

1 Like

Re: If You Can Teach Forex Trading by infofirst(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
yournightmare: I need someone to teach me Forex trading .....I've seen people that say they can help but they charge too much , haba now if I was trading Forex and was making money as much as they say they do ....would need to charge lots of money from someone before I teach them ( kinda greedy ) ....I don't need a tutor I need a friend dt can help me out , like I can watch you trade and ask questions ...add me if you can help 29E56559 ....or call me 08091176336 ....

Visit babypips.com and then to the school section there, read,learn,and then google for more details and in all you do, make sure you keep things simple and never expect huge returns over night and with patience and time, you are bound to get there provided you do not quit when the going gets tough.Cheers n Success
Re: If You Can Teach Forex Trading by hayplus: 8:18am On Aug 01, 2013
Anybody telling you not to pay "sisi" kobo i mean to learn forex is not ur friend.this so call trainers are crazy with their charges.Here is the way out: find some1 who can charge u little and train u for at least a month.yes u can start of from babypips.com very good site but u will still need to sit down beside some1 to understand n implement those thing u have graped from babypip.com.good luck bros

1 Like

Re: If You Can Teach Forex Trading by rashyfx: 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
the things you need to consider before you get yourself involve in this

Get a trader thats successful in forex trading
it is then and only then you should think of learning
fact : 95% of traders are not successful even in this forum
you can carry out your investigation
Thanks
Re: If You Can Teach Forex Trading by Opengates(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
Forex trading is not moin-moin.and.akara selling business.
You need real education to make headway in forex trading. If you don't mind our own condition, please visit: fxdominion.com and get in touch if you find it friendly. grin grin cheesy
Re: If You Can Teach Forex Trading by Benoti(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
you want to make money in forex without spending money wat r u thinking. pls u need money to make money ok. also if u hv any1 dat can teach u pls pay 4 it because in a long run u will see d profit far more dan wat u r paying for ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Countries In Africa / Busted! Why Aliko Dangote Became The World’s Richest Black Person / All Nigerian Banks To Commence Zero Cot - CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.