Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Pls HELP, IFBI Invite. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls HELP, IFBI Invite. (3131 Views)

Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite / TRLPLAW Interview Invite / Interview Invite From Great Brands Nigeria Limited. Who Are They Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls HELP, IFBI Invite. by Hadeyur(f): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2013
Hello everyone, pls I got dis txt ystade,

You have been invited for a Job Career with IFBI on Saturday 27th July 2013. Time 12noon, Venue: Eleganza Plaza, Plot 634 Adeyemo Alakija Street, Victoria Island Lagos. Please come with your CV. Thank you.

Who else got it, and what's ifbi about?
Re: Pls HELP, IFBI Invite. by lumiid: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
hello, I also got similar text message just nw? as any one attended thr interview b4 2know if they r for real? or has d earlier poster attended? plz let me know ASAP cos I was invited 4an interview dis comin Saturday.
Re: Pls HELP, IFBI Invite. by bunlizlaw(f): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
lumii-d:
hello, I also got similar text message just nw? as any one attended thr interview b4 2know if they r for real? or has d earlier poster attended? plz let me know ASAP cos I was invited 4an interview dis comin Saturday.
Pls have you gone for the interview?Are they for real?I also got an invite from them.
Re: Pls HELP, IFBI Invite. by bunlizlaw(f): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hadeyur: Hello everyone, pls I got dis txt ystade,

You have been invited for a Job Career with IFBI on Saturday 27th July 2013. Time 12noon, Venue: Eleganza Plaza, Plot 634 Adeyemo Alakija Street, Victoria Island Lagos. Please come with your CV. Thank you.

Who else got it, and what's ifbi about?
Pls have you gone for the interview?Are they for real?I need a reply ASAP.God bless.
Re: Pls HELP, IFBI Invite. by Luxzy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
yeah. its legitimate. and its not a job interview. its a career seminar. just called them and they confirmed it. IFBI actually stands for institute of finance, bank and insurance. google IFBI and confirm for yourself. go to the contact us page and call the number. and the address also matches that of the text message.

cheers
Re: Pls HELP, IFBI Invite. by bunlizlaw(f): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
Luxzy: yeah. its legitimate. and its not a job interview. its a career seminar. just called them and they confirmed it. IFBI actually stands for institute of finance, bank and insurance. google IFBI and confirm for yourself. go to the contact us page and call the number. and the address also matches that of the text message.

cheers
Ok,thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Of 30th September Result / Why Do You Want Us To Employ You? Interview Question / Please NOTE That N-power Has NOT Re-opened Its Website For New Applications.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.