Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Fresh Graduates Recruitment In A Dynamic HR Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Graduates Recruitment In A Dynamic HR Company (1172 Views)

Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment / Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Graduates Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Graduates Recruitment In A Dynamic HR Company by pitoski(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
Our client a dynamic and Innovative HR company in Lagos is looking for young, energetic, bright and trainable persons to join its business.
This is an opportunity for persons who are interested in building an enduring career in strategic Human Resource Management.
Qualification and experience

To be selected the candidate must be no older that 27 years of age and must have the following;
a) between 2-3 years HR experience
b) A good degree from a reputable University.
c) good exposure to strategic thinking.

To qualify the candidate must have the following;
1. The mental ability to buy- into the vision of the company.
2. Passion for Human Resource Management
3. Excellent interpersonal skills
4. The ability to think outside the box.
5. Very good problem solving skills
6. Entrepreneurial skills.
7. Excellent communication skills both written and oral
8. An eye for detail
9. Great attitude to work.
(Selected candidates must come prepared to prove beyond reasonable doubt their abilities in this area.)
Duties and responsibilities
Some of the duties include ;
1. Developing new business ideas and services in response to client's needs.
2. Providing innovative solutions to problems.
3. Handling staffing issues in varied environments.
4. Creatively sourcing for staff in unusual circumstances.
5. Managing client's accounts and ensuring that accounts are settled timely.
6. Writing proposals and reports to clients and management alike.
7. Building and maintaining good relationships with clients even after the conclusion of a job.
8. Managing the recruitment process from identifying client's to final selection.
9. Administering HR policies in line with best practice.
We pay for performance. Non-performers not welcomed.!!!!
To apply send a copy of your resume to hr4sw@yahoo.com. Please note that all candidates should be prepared to take a selection test. All CV must reach us no later than Friday August 16 2013.

NB: For further details visit : http://senceworld.com/vacancies
Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment In A Dynamic HR Company by ijimah(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
I am ijmah daniel ehiremen,am from Edo state nigeria,and a graduate of university of benin,i study mechanical engineery,i saw your advact on this sit,and i want to know if all institute can apply for it?
Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment In A Dynamic HR Company by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
guy na so u dull? read the posted properly before you comment.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment In A Dynamic HR Company by Okoya(f): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
chupere: guy na so u dull? read the posted properly before you comment.
help me ask am oooo..... he call himself graduate. ...
Re: Fresh Graduates Recruitment In A Dynamic HR Company by presiade(m): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nigerian graduates eh!! Ok, I change my mind.... shocked hehehe

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institute (p.t.i) Entrance Exam Self Preparatory Dvd / Is Vh Resources & Corporate Services Real Or A Scam? / 2014 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.