Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Getting Business Loan Fast! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Getting Business Loan Fast! (1240 Views)

Are You In Need Of A Business Loan Or Personal Loan Without Collateral? / 3 Places You Can Get Urgent Business Loan / Business Loan Without Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Business Loan Fast! by victoriajoshua: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
Business Financing Options

When it comes to business finance, there are many flexible options available such as leasing, factoring, regular loans, etc. However, all these options lack the attribute that we are discussing in the present article. Though sometimes all the above are the cheapest options for financing equipment purchases, manufacturing and internal or foreign sales, the truth is that they fail to provide a solution when time is an issue.

If you are about to complete a good deal and a machine broke up and you lack the funds for repairing, you can't wait for a leasing contract to be signed in order to replace the equipment and if the delivery is close enough, you probably won't have enough time to request a regular business loan either.

Fast Options for Business Finance

There are mainly two finance alternatives when time is an issue:
1. Fast Business Loans and a Business Line of Credit. Which one is the best choice depends on many factors such as: time available, amount needed, recurring, credit situation, income expectation, etc.

2. If you belong to an organization or an investment club, you can get a fast loan to finance your project or fix your machines. Joining a Business club helps in times like that and the repayment time for the loan is usually ok for members.

If you are looking for a good business club to join so you can benefit from a wide range of services and support such as knowing how to
• Attracting Wealth
• Money Making Opportunities
• Getting Loan without collateral
• Business Investing
• Worldwide Real Estate Opportunities
• Stocks, Bonds and Trading
• Commodities, Worldwide Currencies
• Offshore Banking
• Asset Protection
• Natural Remedies and Cures for Illnesses
• And much more

Call me on 08120210021or email me on victoriajoshu@gmail.com

I wish you best of luck

Victoria Joshua
Re: Getting Business Loan Fast! by josola(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
gud evening my name is olabanji.pls i need u to enlighten me more on what i can do my issue.i need a loan very urgent n most things i need to secure i dnt ve but i only have a qualateral which is a half plot of land with building on it which is 3 bedroom flat here in lagos all document intact except C of O.so i dnt knw if i can use it to secure a loan frm u. here is my contact 08077839019.thank u
Re: Getting Business Loan Fast! by smartbusiness: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
First of all you need to be specific with the amount of money you need as loan, state out the purpose of the loan, the repaying back plan.

if you have a simple financial statement in place, that issue is half solve. hope to hear from you soon
Re: Getting Business Loan Fast! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
@smartbusiness. Pls i need a business loan of 800k. I'll use it for my passenger transport biz here in lagos. I don't have any collateral. I'll be ready to join your biz club. Pls i need it urgently. Pls email me the requirements to jkalu480@gmail.com
Re: Getting Business Loan Fast! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
@smartbusiness. Pls i need a business loan of 800k. I'll use it for my passenger transport biz here in lagos. I don't have any collateral. I'll be paying back 70k monthly. Pls i need it urgently. Pls email me the requirements to jkalu480@gmail.com
Re: Getting Business Loan Fast! by smartbusiness: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
Jil4real: @smartbusiness. Pls i need a business loan of 800k. I'll use it for my passenger transport biz here in lagos. I don't have any collateral. I'll be paying back 70k monthly. Pls i need it urgently. Pls email me the requirements to jkalu480@gmail.com

You have to be educated about using money so you don't mix business money with personal money. As long as the world bank is pumping money to the commercial banks, to the micro banks everyday to go round looking for people who know how to use them to generate more money.

Let me see you financial statement, financial projection, and proper business plan. if you don't have them folloow the link in my signature to download one.

I wish you success.
Re: Getting Business Loan Fast! by bizfield: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
Good day sir,i want to venture into importation of car from Germany and need a loan but doesn't have any collateral.If i can be considered please forward info to heed2020@gmail.com
Re: Getting Business Loan Fast! by victoriajoshua: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
first of all, when you talk about going into car importation business, did you have the required documentats?
Re: Getting Business Loan Fast! by victoriajoshua: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dgreatxt: @smartbusiness pls i need a quick loan of 150,000naira but i dont have collateral but will pay back in three months time installmentally.the scope of the business is to register an amounted group of people to recieve monthly bonuses.hope to hear from you soon. my email davdags95@gmail.com thank you

Our organization does not require collateral from people, your commitment can win you a loan.
Re: Getting Business Loan Fast! by lakefist(m): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
victoriajoshua:

Our organization does not require collateral from people, your commitment can win you a loan.
what is the name of your club.

(1) (Reply)

Solar Product Vendors / Used Or Okrika Bail Clothes, Pls Where In Lagos Can One Get Them ? / I Won’t Let Guarantee Trust Bank Rest Until They Pay Me My stolen Money-Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.