Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Denrele: I Am Not Homosexual, I Am Still Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele: I Am Not Homosexual, I Am Still Single (732 Views)

"I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji / Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals / Photos : Yul Edochie Exposes Homosexual Chasing Him For S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele: I Am Not Homosexual, I Am Still Single by trista(m): 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
Denrele claims he is not homosexual on a local entertainment news rather that he is straight. Well with his lifestyle and dressing, someone would hardly agree with his notion (lol). Here's an interview on him and his replies anyways;

Is Derenle G.a.y.?
I think people believe what they want to believe.

But a lot of people believe you are. And to prove them right, a picture of you Charley Boy went viral on the internet recently…
I don’t read the news, I make the news. The thing is people tend to look for loopholes when they see you doing well. And since people feel I’m feminine in nature, then they think I’m g.a.y. But the truth is I don’t really care about what people say because I’m not fashioned according to what the society expects. And also I think for my personality, if I were g.a.y, the news would have grown from speculations and would have been in people’s face.On the part of Charley Boy and me, I was not expecting the paparazzi that came with the picture.

So what was the picture about then?
I really don’t want to go into details, but it could have been a controversial agenda, it could have a been a publicity stunt, it could have been the real deal and it could have been photoshopped, but whatever it was, people should just go ahead and make their conclusions.

So why is Denrele still single?
I’m a hustler and I’m still trying to get myself together. When the time comes, I’ll get married definitely, but there’s no one in the picture now. I’m searching and ready to mingle.

Who is your ideal woman?
I like someone who would not try to change me and who would understand the complexity that I am. I want someone simple and absolutely free and not intimidated by what I represent.

Re: Denrele: I Am Not Homosexual, I Am Still Single by Nomski0(f): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
I dont care what he says......he's weird enough to be gay.
Re: Denrele: I Am Not Homosexual, I Am Still Single by trista(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
Nomski0: I dont care what he says......he's weird enough to be gay.
lol exactly
Re: Denrele: I Am Not Homosexual, I Am Still Single by Sleekydee(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
This guy is def gettin it 4rm behind. Dunno if that means gay tho!!! angryThis guy is def gettin it 4rm behind. Dunno if that means gay tho!!!
Re: Denrele: I Am Not Homosexual, I Am Still Single by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Nomski0: I dont care what he says......he's weird enough to be gay.

...judging a book by its cover. like Denrele said, "people believe whatever they want to believe". The bizarre dressing is for PR and it is working for him.

(1) (Reply)

Mavin Artist D'prince Releases Hot New Promo Pics / Angelina Jolie Gets Back To Work After Difficult Year Due To Double Mastectomy / Davido Has A Word For Forbes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.