Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

All Hope Is Not Lost!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Hope Is Not Lost!!! (503 Views)

Did You Get Below 180 In The Just Completed Utme All Hope Is Not Lost MOST READ / Did You Fail Jamb? All Hope Aint Lost.. I Have An Idea / All Hope Is Not Lost If You Score Between 160 And 179 In Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Hope Is Not Lost!!! by Facts12: 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
Most Nigerian private and public universities have concluded their post utmes and post direct entry examinations and majority of admission seekers now knows their stands. I can’t say for other school but I can say that University of Ilorin post utme and post direct entry cut off marks is fixed. Due to an unusual development that was recorded in the history of Unilorin the cut off mark has being brought down alittle. It is the first time in the history of university of Ilorin post utme and D.e computer base test (ie-cbt) that random questions would be given to students regardless of their departments.
Be that has it may, the main purpose of posting this thread is to sensitize those that have lost hope as a result of recorded failure in the just concluded unilorin post utme and directentry examination. All hope is not lost yet for unilorin aspirants! If God forbid you don’t gain admission this year, you can still join your mates in 200level next year with a programme that serves as an alternative to jamb. It is a form of direct entry programme that gets you admission into all Nigerian public and private universities alike. This programme has being in existence as far back as 15years ago. Majority aren’t aware of it and that is why it would be good to pay attention as I educate you about the programme as it might be your last resort. IJMBE is an acronym for Interim Joint Admission Board Examination. It is organised and coordinated…..learn more at www.ijmbatilorin. and www.directentryprogramm.

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Admission Thread 2013/2014 / Ansu Aspriants Can We Talk / BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.